Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts?
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 06, 2004 02:57
Starcraft: Ghost is in the top 20 xbox games, http://www.xbreporter.com/best_xbox_games.php . I' ve been wanting this game forever and I want to hear from u guys, what do u think of this game? Anybody gonna buy it besides me? From what i' ve seen, graphics are really detailed and gameplay is great, also it' ll be multiplayer & online (at least i know it is for xbox http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product%5Fid=210278 ). I liked the original SC and BW and i still play online. Go Blizzard!!!!
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 06, 2004 05:59
I thought it looked interesting when I first saw it. Although according to Penny Arcade the game didn' t seem the same as when it was shown at last year' s E3. As for the online, that' s news to me. I may have to check it out if it has an interesting enough online mode.
Alley_Hater

RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 11, 2004 03:37
i just saw Ghost at Gamestop, but for reservation only, i am waiting like crazy to get my hands on this game, what benefits does reservation give u?, besides guaranteeing u will get it
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 11, 2004 07:54
With Starcraft Ghost switching teams mid-development like this I have no idea what to think. I can only hope it' s all for the better.

Nihilistic Exits Starcraft: Ghost

One developer is out, but the project continues.
June 22, 2004 - We have confirmed today that developer Nihilistic is no longer contributing to StarCraft: Ghost. Until now development on the stealth-action title has been a joint effort between Nihilistic and Blizzard, with Nihilistic contributing most of the game code and assisting in artwork.

While news of Nihilistic' s exit comes just a day after Blizzard announced the game is (once again) delayed, a Blizzard representative clarified that the two announcements are not directly related. It appears that Nihilistic is under contract to begin work on a new project, and have completed their contribution to Ghost. The Blizzard representative explained that Blizzard is considering other developers to assist in completing the game, which has now been pushed back beyond 2004.

By all accounts, Starcraft: Ghost' s development is proceeding as otherwise planned (and, admittedly, delayed), by Blizzard. However, given the company' s reputation for incredibly polished, high-quality products, we have little doubt the extra development time will be worthwhile.

More news as it arrives.
jediyoshi

• Total Posts : 8
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 11, 2004 07:57
I' ll buy it if I have money left over from Dead Or Alive: Ultimate and Halo 2. The game looks pretty great graphic wise.
fictionised

• Total Posts : 85
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 11, 2004 08:25

<message edited by fictionised on Jul 01, 2013 07:16>
Alley_Hater

RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 11, 2004 17:38
sorry, fictionised, it is only available on xbox, ps2, and gc. No pc this time, as the other SC series were. What do u mean u can never get into SC? It' s so easy and fun!!!! Anyways, no matter what happens to Ghost i will buy it. I heard Ghost will have over 30 levels, multiplayer, online, and there' s really cool effects and missions. Most of the previews i read from ign, gamespot, and gamespy are very positive.
shadowfox0

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 13, 2004 13:06
The first starcrafts wher funso this one has to be great.I think that it is suppos to come out this year thats even better.Im glad that they made a 3rd person starcraft
Alley_Hater

RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 14, 2004 23:47
yea, i only have 20 bucks right now, trying to save up to 55 to buy it... just hope nothing pulls away my focus. hehe, i' m about to move house too, so i can' t play SC for the moment
Alley_Hater

RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 24, 2004 06:56
hey, if u guys get more news on this game, post it here please???? thanks
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 24, 2004 13:30
Well, I' m not going to hold my breath with this game. I' m like lotusson...switching teams mid development is NOT good.
panzer_baiken

• Total Posts : 83
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 25, 2004 15:54
alley, you might get something for reserving it, like an art book or t-shirt or something.
it does look like a good game. you can never have too much stealth!
HidEAnDCrY

• Total Posts : 1
RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Jul 26, 2004 21:06
i havnt heard about the online play, but i have heard that is suppose to be like Splinter Cell. exp. u will be in 3rd person and u will have a huge supply of different kind of weapons and u will be able to do all sweet getting behind a marine and breaking his neck routine . but wats suppose to be different abou the 2 is that in Star Craft: Ghost u will not only be behind enemy lines, but also in world scale sized battles. u will be able to turn the tides in wars by calling in seige tank strikes on enemy dragoons (as wat happens in a 30 second trailer i have seen). But as the multiplayer goes i have not heard from that and it is pretty hard to make good 3rd person multiplayer games, few games r good like that. but some bad news is that in the firing of the one company and hiring the other, they have put the due date for the game till ' 05
Alley_Hater

RE: Starcraft: Ghost. wat' re your thoughts? - Aug 06, 2004 07:20
hah, dont you worry, time flies when u have other games to play

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages