Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Which Next Gen system do you think will have the best graphics?
Jackelcy Dumas

• Total Posts : 58
Which Next Gen system do you think will have the best graphics? - Jul 15, 2005 16:19
Xbox 360: It has tough graphics,what I mean is It makes things look sharp. Like if it was showing a ant the ant would look like a robot ant or something. It would look tough, puffy, and strong for no reason. I can' t explain what I' m trying to say, but in all the movie trailers you can tell it' s a game when you take a closer look. So far Xbox 360 has better games.

PS3:It' s Graphics are realistic when I saw the tekken trailer It was like looking at your self in the mirror. Than when I saw his hair it was to pointy at the end which made me realize it was a game. In Metal Gear Solid 4 the graphics are hot too but the area made me loose intrest. I still know it will be great. PS3 looks realer.

Nintendo Revolution: It still looks like gamecube graphichs which is alright. Its not all about the graphics, but it stinks.

What I' m trying to say is Ps3 has real person graphics,Xbox 360 has overdone its graphics it' s too much of something,because everything looks stiff. For Nintendo I still cant see an improvement but we will have to wait until all systems come out.
< Message edited by Jackelcy Dumas -- 16 Jul 05 7:20:35 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message