Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 25, 2007 20:47
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 25, 2007 21:56
I also read something about that a few days ago.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/807/807048p1.aspx

Moving on to the Wii Tales of Symphonia Knights of Ratatoskr, the Spring 2008 (Japanese release) title is, as mentioned in our initial update, a direct sequel to the GameCube and PS2 Tales of Symphonia, painting a new story three years after the events of that game. While story details are scarce, Bandai Namco did announce that the game' s main character would be named Emil, and the heroine Malta. Lloyd and other characters from the original will also appear in the game.

Bandai Namco is working on some updates to the title for the Wii. Visually, the company claims that the graphics have been improved, with higher texture resolution. This is true of new dungeons and towns, and those that you might have visited in the original.

Gameplay is also seeing a few updates. The game will feature Wii-mote direct controls, allowing players to move around by pointing at sections of the map. While not strictly Wii related, the game will also include the ability to capture and breed monsters for use as allies in battle.

Moving around by pointing on the screen. Kind of different. I wonder how that works out.

I quite liked Tales of Symphonia on GC actually but it felt a bit too long towards the end. As if they artificially stretched out the game.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 25, 2007 23:32
Hmmm wel seems like the Wii is getting another good game. Now if SEGA announces Skies of Arcadia 2 then I' m happy.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 31, 2007 13:51
Tales of Symphonia Wii Screens

Environmental shots that is.

I like the last 3 shots. The way it looks is pleasing to the eye if you ask me. I' m really looking forward to hearing more about this game
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 31, 2007 14:35
Am I the only one on the internet who knows the proper spelling of the word " sequel" ? I guess I can forgive Quez since he is from some odd foreign land that nobody cares about, but I see people raised in the US do this all of the time as well. Learn your own language, people!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 31, 2007 18:42
Wow, it looks just like the first game. In fact, the first game looks better...
ys

RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 31, 2007 20:36
I recognize some spots from the first game I believe in the first three. The last three seem to look more advanced graphically than before.

Am I the only one on the internet who knows the proper spelling of the word " sequel" ? I guess I can forgive Quez since he is from some odd foreign land that nobody cares about, but I see people raised in the US do this all of the time as well. Learn your own language, people!

No, I do too :P And it sometimes annoys the hell out of me when I see English speaking people on the Internet with worse spelling than me. And I have English as a third language. It sometimes makes me wonder how all these people get jobs ;) And to think many of them even study at a university or whatever...
I once had a little lesson in my signature on another forum about you/you' re, they' re/their, witch/which, weather/whether, no/know,...
ginjirou

RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 31, 2007 20:41

you/you' re, they' re/their, witch/which, weather/whether, no/know,...

Don' t you mean your/you' re?
QuezcatoL

RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 31, 2007 21:45
Where is my 2nd vod of ToS anime Ginj,don' t make me kill ya...
ginjirou

RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Jul 31, 2007 22:00
I dunno, think there' s about a month between the releases or something
Patience is a virtue ya know
Anyway, have fun with this until then
Amazing Tales of Symphonia anime episode...
ys

RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Aug 01, 2007 02:39

Don' t you mean your/you' re?

Haha of course. But you got my point I see despite the typo (which of course happens in these cases) ;) I do think it' s weird though when I see these same mistakes so often on the net from people who have English as their native language.

Anyway, I wonder how the game will turn out. If they' ll implement the new Wii-controls or use the classic controller.
QuezcatoL

RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Aug 01, 2007 02:41
Yeah it looks great,not as good as Blue dragon but...come on which game are?
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Sequal to tales of symphonia,for the wii. - Aug 01, 2007 07:26

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

Wow, it looks just like the first game. In fact, the first game looks better...

Agreed.

Wii needs to die, games like this should be on more powerfull systems, I want it but I' m not playing it on Wii' s shitty graphics.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll