Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ex-Naughty Dogs Form " Big Red Button" Games
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Ex-Naughty Dogs Form " Big Red Button" Games - Feb 16, 2008 09:13

Former Naughty Dog employees Bob Rafei and E. Daniel Arey have incorporated a new development studio named Big Red Button Entertainment.

The company claims to be working on 6 original IPs.

Rafei, the company' s chief visual officer, has worked on titles such as Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter and Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

Arey, the chief creative officer, has worked on titles such as Gex, Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, and Uncharted working for companies such as EA, Activision, Crystal Dynamics, Ready at Dawn, Acclaim, Brash, and High Impact.

The company' s stated goal is to bring together a team of proven and passionate industry veterans looking to contribute to its independent culture in order to become " the United Artists of games."

Big Red Button has not yet announced any specific projects, but seeks to create original character-based IP for cross platform and cross media development

Their credentials are good. I haven' t played a game by Naughty Dog I haven' t liked, but " working on 6 new IPs" ? Sounds a little overambitious.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll