Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 CLinton was a idiot!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 17, 2006 08:09
[image][/image]

They celebrated and talked much with this mad man,now he got nukes,gj you idiots.

UN need to get in there fast,South korea is in big problems now.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 17, 2006 08:34
Not just South Korea, NK is dangerous for everyone, that fecking dictator is a psychopath.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 17, 2006 08:46
You might want to change the " a" in your thread name to an " an" . People who don' t know you' re foreign might get dumb ideas and try to correct you. Thankfully, I' ve got most of the dumb ideas on the forums patented, so there' s less for newcomers.

Anywho... NK is one of the last closed nations on earth, and it' s only a matter of time before it comes to a head there. That might be one US " Liberation" I' d support.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 17 Oct 06 0:47:22 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 18, 2006 08:18

People who don' t know you' re foreign might get dumb ideas and try to correct you.

And King Majik will bitch slap the fools. Quez is super just the way he is.

Not just South Korea, NK is dangerous for everyone, that fecking dictator is a psychopath.

Anywho... NK is one of the last closed nations on earth, and it' s only a matter of time before it comes to a head there. That might be one US " Liberation" I' d support.

What everybody, especially the American government should be taking into account is that Iran will be watching this situation very closely to see how North Korea are dealt with.

If theres any military action against North Korea it' ll be led by Japan. The US won' t want to appear like they' re tking things into their own hands, and the UN while mighty won' t want direct involvement. South Korea, China and Japan would be the main parties involved, backed by the UN and the US.

Same kind of thing for Iran. If anybody' s going to attack them it' ll be Israel, again backed by the US, but maybe not with full UN backing.

North Korea is a scary country. I seriously don' t understand their motivation.
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 18 Oct 06 0:19:13 >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 18, 2006 11:29
Color me stupid, but I don' t see the correlation between your picture and President Clinton.

Clinton had nothing to do with this NK guy becoming such a threat...he (NK guy) just wants the U.S.' s attention - to get the U.S. to talk with NK (for whatever reason). Probably due to the U.S. being a major player in the already-imposed sanctions.

Now NK is going to have big brother - CHINA - breathing down its neck.

Go China!!! The slow to anger giant appears to have taken notice to the developing situation and is concerned enough to awaken with a less-than-appreciative view of this new development.

Ever hear the saying " Don' t wake a sleeping giant?"

Well, China' s that giant, and they are gonna be in the face of NK if another test takes place!!!

You can bet on that!
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 18, 2006 11:30
Whos that fat bitch drinking with the asian guy?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 18, 2006 11:45
Maybe it' s Clinton in drag...

Eeeeeeewwwwww!!! He' s not even a halfway decent looking woman...better stick to cigar stuffing games and leave the cross-dressing to the pros (whoever they are)...LOL!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 18, 2006 16:28

If theres any military action against North Korea it' ll be led by Japan. The US won' t want to appear like they' re tking things into their own hands, and the UN while mighty won' t want direct involvement. South Korea, China and Japan would be the main parties involved, backed by the UN and the US.

Japan hardly has the manpower to do anything! Its only up untill recently they have been allowed to keep more army than what was needed for selfdefence!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 18, 2006 18:43
Is that Hillary Clinton?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 18, 2006 19:48
NO,guess again

she was in clinton administration but...
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 19, 2006 10:50

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

Is that Hillary Clinton?

LOL, no.

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 19, 2006 11:23
LMAO! HC is kinda nasty but not that nasty!
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 23, 2006 02:06

NO,guess again

she was in clinton administration but...

I' ll take Madeline Albright, former secretary of state, for $1000 Alex.
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: CLinton was a idiot! - Oct 23, 2006 03:08
Japan´s primer has stated recently that they will never into war against NK because Japan is a ' pacifist" country.

Now NK is going to have big brother - CHINA - breathing down its neck.

i don´t know about that since China has given a lot of coverage to NK just to keep US out of the region, and probably to make it even about the Taiwan deal where US don´t allow China to invade it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll