Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 UK: PS3 Breaks 1 Mil Faster Than PS2 - Outsells 360
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
UK: PS3 Breaks 1 Mil Faster Than PS2 - Outsells 360 - Feb 14, 2008 00:47

Less than a year after it' s March 23rd launch in the United Kingdom and the PlayStation 3 has hit the million units sold mark, according to UK market research company Chart-Track. Despite a somewhat rocky start, Sony' s initially luxury-priced console has managed to reach said milestone even faster than it' s predecessor, the PlayStation 2. Not only has it outperformed it' s older brother, but the PS3 has also been completely kicking the ass of Microsoft' s Xbox 360 as well.

" ChartTrack has also revealed that the Sony console has been outselling 360 for the last month. " It has been outselling 360 for the last four weeks, but they were neck and neck over the Christmas period, weeks 49-52," said ChartTrack director Dorian Bloch."

KOTAKU

Besides the folks on Kikizo, out of curiosity, how many of you know someone who owns a PS3?

I can' t think of any I know, and yet every time I go into a game shop, one or two people walk out with PS3s.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll