Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Spider-Man 2:special edition info
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Spider-Man 2:special edition info - Nov 25, 2004 18:04
Release date: November 30, 2004
Price: $29.96

Special Features

Disk 1
* Commentary with director Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire, producer Avi Arad and co-producer Grant Curtis
* Technical Commentary
* Blooper Reel
* " Spidey Sense 2" trivia track with " pop-up" facts and trivia about the film and the world of Spider-Man
* Four Web-i-sodes - original online featurettes from the film' s theatrical release
* Train " Ordinary" music video
* Previews

Disk 2
* " Making the Amazing" - A 12-part documentary from pre-production to the Hollywood premiere
* " Hero in Crisis" - A deeper look into Peter Parker and his personal battles in the continuing story of Spider-Man
* Ock-Umentary: " Eight Arms to Hold You" - A special look at Doc Ock from the comics to the big screen
* " Interwoven: The Women of Spider-Man" - A look into the lives of Mary Jane, Aunt May and the other women in Peter Parker' s life
* " Enter the Web" - A groundbreaking multi-angle look behind-the-scenes at the climatic Pier sequence captured in real-time
* Art Gallery - A collection of Alex Ross' paintings used in the opening credits of the film
* Activision' s " Spider-Man 2: Spinning the Game" - A behind-the-scenes look at the making of " Spider-Man 2: The Game"
* Weblinks

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message