Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I may never figure out what I want...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
I may never figure out what I want... - Jun 23, 2004 01:28
Again about the free game...sorry

Ok so origionally I wanted Driv3r, but the reviews have me scared shitless...so Ima wait that one out til I see a few reader reviews from ppl whove played.

So now I need a replacement game...but I can' t think of one. I want it for the Xbox, I want it to last awhile or at least have some decent replay value.

Heres the least of possibilities:
Splinter Cell:PT
The Suffering
Spider-Man 2
Theif 3
Shadow Ops
CoR
Red Dead Revolver
NBA Live
CapnCrunch311

• Total Posts : 285
RE: I may never figure out what I want... - Jun 23, 2004 01:49
From that list I' d go with either Spider-Man 2 or Splinter Cell 2. Psi Ops is a pretty cool new game too.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: I may never figure out what I want... - Jun 23, 2004 02:26
Ya I got that game. And love the hell out of it.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: I may never figure out what I want... - Jun 23, 2004 03:12
The two best games on that list are easily SC: PT and CoR, both of which just happen to be my favorite games so far this year. If a 20-25-hour elite military espionage game, chock full of stealth (highest requirement: PATIENCE), and obstacles that inspire ingenuity, get SC: PT.

If you want a bit more action, the prettiest game on any console yet, and some of the most immersive, exciting, and surprisingly diverse (FPS, RPG, and stealth elements) gameplay, then go with CoR. Personally, I say whichever one you choose, you need to get the other one anyway.

Thief 3 and Psi-Ops are also good choices, but both of the above games have them easily beat.

Is Onimusha 3 or Champions of Norrath available? They' re in my top 5 of this year, and Onimusha 3 is my favorite action game so far...those are other options.
< Message edited by fathoms -- 6/23/2004 3:13:26 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message