Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 05, 2007 02:31
Anybody have pets?

I' ve got a dog who needs to find herself. She thinks she' s a cat you see. I' ll be playing CoD:3 online & my 60lb dog will jump up into my lap & expect attention.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 4 Jan 07 19:36:59 >
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Pets??? - Jan 05, 2007 03:06
I had a dog..One of them white Dogs Husky-like. She ran away, cried the whole day until I went to play Dragon Ball: Final Bout to get my mind off it. Also had a Cat, stupid bastard jumped out the window. It' s not the jumping out the window part that killed him, Cats don' t die like that, it was the being hit by a car while falling from the 3rd floor window.

Fishes are nice though.
Eddie_the_Hated

Any Kikizo-ers have pets? - Jan 05, 2007 03:36

Fishes are nice though.

Bleh. Fishes are food. Not to mention they get ridiculously expensive. If I want a 150k floating thing in a water tank, I' ll have David Beckham crap in a tank & sign it.
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 05, 2007 03:42
Hmm, Beck' s poop should be valuable. Would you feed the thing? That way it can always grow and you raise the price.

Wait...This Topic is about what?
< Message edited by Shikashi -- 4 Jan 07 19:42:23 >
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 05, 2007 06:47
I have a dog: a black Labrador, his name is Toby and he can be hell on earth to look after. He' s still a really cool pet though
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 05, 2007 07:11
got 3 cats, main coon 2 of them, and the last is a regular one, but its insane to make up for the lack of size!
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 05, 2007 07:15
There' s a picture of my little cocker spaniel in the post your pic thread.

Hard-headed little bitch, but she' s fun to play with and a lot smarter than I expect her to be sometimes.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 05, 2007 22:18
My cat

...and people say dogs are scary.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 5 Jan 07 14:20:03 >
Calintz

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 05, 2007 23:27
Your cat looks demonic
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 00:15
I was home, walking from a room to another, when I suddenly hear something breathing above me.
I get a cold feeling along my spine and as I look up and I see that hellish demon staring at me from the top of a shelf.
It kept staring at me for quite a while as it continued it' s heavy breathing. I was paralysed with fear but I eventually managed to take out my camera and take a picture, so that I could prove to the world that demons really does exist.
When the light of good flashed from my camera the evil beast snarled at me and slowly crawled back into the shadows.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 5 Jan 07 16:19:45 >
Calintz

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 00:35

I was home, walking from a room to another, when I suddenly hear something breathing above me.
I get a cold feeling along my spine and as I look up and I see that hellish demon staring at me from the top of a shelf.
It kept staring at me for quite a while as it continued it' s heavy breathing. I was paralysed with fear but I eventually managed to take out my camera and take a picture, so that I could prove to the world that demons really does exist.
When the light of good flashed from my camera the evil beast snarled at me and slowly crawled back into the shadows.

Fascinating story, wouldn' t mind one of those myself, just as long as it has a nice personality beneath its evil looking exterior of course.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 01:01
I remember my cat as a kid. Whiskers, you see, was a Battle of the Bulge veteran. He was totally-deaf, and had what was referred to as a " cauliflower ear" , it was this nasty excuse for a stump of an ear on the right side of his head, he was blind in one eye, and despite being all deaf & half-blind, he still always knew if somebody was sneaking up on him. He was a freaking beast.

that cat was plotting something. Sure he was kind enough, he was perfectly fine with strangers, pet him all you want. But the cat went friggin psycho if you tried to pick him up. My grandma still has the stitches to prove it.
Calintz

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 01:19

But the cat went friggin psycho if you tried to pick him up.

As a child, I had a hamster and he was much the same as your whiskers. Whenever I tried to handle him, he used to almost rip my hands to shreds.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 02:13
Ah, thank you for remiding me Calintz, he also had his hellish yelp of a
meow. He was totally deaf, so he had no clue what was going on. Now, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and say " Helloooooo!!!!!!"

That was my cat.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 04:05
I' ve got a black lab who now lives with my sister, but the poor wee guy has cancer and now only has 2-3 weeks left. That news was the shittiest christmas present I ever got....
Calintz

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 06:38
I' m sorry to hear that Iad Umboros, I hope he isn' t in too much pain.
Iad umboros

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 11:11
I was over at my sis' s bit tonight, he still seems okay. It' s in his mouth so the vet says as long as he' s eating then he' s okay but it' s too far gone to operate. He' s 12, so he' s had a good innings but we had him since he was a pup and he' ll be sorely missed.

Best Rajah story:

Started going out with Lorna when we were both on the dole. Nice summer day, went to the park with her little sister. We sat at a bench and had lunch, started playing frisbee. Some handicapped kids and their helpers sat at the table next to us. We were playing, until we heard the kids crying and screaming. I turned round to see Rajah (who' s pretty big) had jumped up on the table and was eating the disabled kid' s lunches from out of their hands. And they were terrified!

It' s the most embarrased I' ve ever been, and when I caught him (after chasing him round the table 3 times with him still jumping up and scaring the kids) I couldn' t smack him because the kids were there. It was a long walk back up the road!!! Needless to say Lorna and her sister had legged it at the first opportunity and I' m amazed she actually spoke to me again after that!

That' s what he' ll be best remembered for anyway, not a day I' ll ever forget!

Thanks for the condolences too!
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 17:14
Two cats. One was a stray, one we picked up at the Humane society. Great cats :P
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 06, 2007 23:37
How can you be a dark ninja Iad?
Iad umboros

RE: Any Kikizo-ers Have Pets? - Jan 07, 2007 01:04
With speedy silent skills using my hatred and anger
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages