Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Prey2, Incarnation and Earth No More announced
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Prey2, Incarnation and Earth No More announced - Mar 17, 2008 19:46

Radar Group has lifted the lid on fresh projects Prey 2, Incarnate and Earth No More.

Founders of the newly created production company confirmed to Edge magazine that these were three of six titles it was already overseeing.

Prey 2 will be developed by Human Head for PS3, 360 and PC. Events occur several years after the original and join Tommy as he is released from prison after being wrongly blamed for the disappearances of a bunch of people.

Human Head is looking to expand on the portals idea, fill narrative holes, and introduce more spirit powers. Which, if you liked the first game, should sound good.

Artwork had previously popped up on the Radar Group website, which doesn' t seem to work for us. Perhaps aliens have stolen it.

Meanwhile, Incarnate is an Assassin' s Creed-like title for PC, PS3 and 360. It has you chasing down reincarnated souls of evil people from our history, and features an open-world Chicago and its rooftops to explore.

This, according to Radar Group co-founder Scott Miller (also founder of 3D Realms), will have " elaborate chase gameplay that Assassin' s Creed barely touched upon" .

The other title was Earth No More, which we first heard about last June. Former Max Payne developers formed studio Recoil Games will work on it, alongside stalwarts 3D Realms.

It' s a shooter for PC, PS3 and 360 and is based around a ' science-gone-wrong' premise where a virus has swept across the land with disastrous effect. You are caught in the middle and have to get to the bottom of it.

It has co-operative play and a heavy emphasis on story, as well as some experimental weapons, by the sound of things.

Link

Im looking forward to prey, since i loved the first one.

Anything from the guys behind Max Payne cant be bad, so Earth No More gets a plust in my book.

I dont care much for the premise of Incarnation, but maybe its because i despite Assassins Creed

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll