Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Bethesda prefers Microsoft Xbox...sorry Sony PS3 - Aug 04, 2008 19:20
According to Tech Radar

Bethesda's Peter
Hines, whowas in London to show off the mighty fine looking Fallout 3, toldTechRadar that the Xbox 360 was very much Bethesda's lead machine onthe title.
"If you have the PC as your lead machine you have theproblem of not knowing what configurations people have, how many gigsof RAM or what graphics card they have," explained Hines.
"Obviouslywe are more familiar with the Xbox because we have used it for longerand the other thing is that the Xbox is much easier to take to techshows.
"We can just pop the hard-drive off the Xbox and put iton any machine which is an advantage. Taking the PC or PS3 to thesethings just isn't convenient."
DLC and Fallout 4
Hines also talked about the downloadable content for Fallout 3 insisting that exclusive for Xbox 360 and PC meant exactly that.
"When I say exclusive I mean it is exclusive to just the Xbox 360 and PC.
"If you want to play the Fallout 3 downloadable content you will need to have an Xbox 360 or a PC."
Finally, Hines was good enough to confirm that there are plans to extend the Fallout franchise to a fourth game.
"We didn't buy the Fallout franchise to just do Fallout 3 and then stop," he said.
"But let's get this one out of the door before we worry about the next one.

This is why i prefer the PC as best gaming platform and i don't think they will ever stop making a Fallout game.
<message edited by the_shadowwolf on Aug 04, 2008 19:23>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message