Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Computer Problem again
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Computer Problem again - Jun 13, 2007 22:23
I think i have the worst luck with computers, I just cant seem to keep a fully functioning one for more than 2 months before it decides it needs to take a break and stop working.

Anyway so I need your help now, I was using Vista fine until some point last week, Vista started to blue screen me, nonstop, a cycle of blue screens, I would not have enough time to read the screen before it restarted, and then it blue screens again. I reinstalled vista thinking that it was the problem, the problem is still there. I didnt format the hard drive, thing is, I got my old xp cd back [my computer while good, isnt up to vista performace levels anyway] and just started to boot up xp to install, but then in the menu, i get another Blue screen, this happened before when I was using the windows Vista recovery on the install cd, It wont stop blue screening me. even in the emergency recovery cd' s!

Now I think its the work of a virus, so I will format the entire hard drive from Bios. First of all.. how do I do that? and from what you read, do you think that will fix it?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll