Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New KILLZONE 2 Pic's
Attimus

• Total Posts : 11
New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 03, 2009 02:48
Here are some new KILLZONE 2 pic's from GameReactor with the preview code video;
LINK Wow! This game seriously cannot arrive fast enough. Enjoy!
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 03, 2009 10:05
Why do i get the feeling that you are here to promote the ps3evolution site ???
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 03, 2009 17:27
2pac

Why do i get the feeling that you are here to promote the ps3evolution site ???

Either that or get some penis. Maybe both.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 04, 2009 03:39
Well, if ever there was a good place to get some penis...

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 04, 2009 06:16

Well, if ever there was a good place to get some penis...
Eddie's right. Kikizo is a total sausage fest.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 04, 2009 07:18
he couldn't handle most of our epeens
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 05, 2009 15:09
Attimus

Here are some new KILLZONE 2 pic's from GameReactor with the preview code video;
LINK Wow! This game seriously cannot arrive fast enough. Enjoy!

Um... kill yourself m'kay.
Attimus

Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 05, 2009 22:06
Interesting point. Because I post a couple of PS3 updates from a PS3 dedicated site and now I'm promoting the site. Well it's ok for you to assume that, that's cool. Am I? It really doesn't matter, people assume what they want. 
mastachefbkw

Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 05, 2009 22:19

Interesting point. Because I post a couple of PS3 updates from a PS3 dedicated site and now I'm promoting the site. Well it's ok for you to assume that, that's cool. Am I? It really doesn't matter, people assume what they want.
Judging by the site you link to, we're assuming you're a dumbass.
Attimus

Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 06, 2009 01:03
LOL!! Mr. Masterbate you're very funny. It is obvious that you and some of your cronies are narrow-minded gamers. No I am not promoting ps3thevolution.com. Do I like the site? Yes. I also like n4g.com, psu.com, ign.com, gamespot.com, kikizo.com, playstation.com, xbox.com among others. Mr. Masterbate you are so transparent it's ridiculous. You probably have a 360 with 3 games running around acting like Microsoft has you on their payroll. BTW _Majik_ it is obvious that you too are extremely bias. Os please shut up! What if I posted a link to PSU.COM, would you guys have a heart attack - I think so! But I think I have figured you guys out. All of you have 360's including myself and there is a little game named KILLZONE 2 dropping on the PS3 on Feb 27th and unfortunately most of you don't have PS3's. Please don't say you do, some of you maybe, but most of you hell no. Some of you live with your parents hiding behind usernames like Masterbate (LOL! - I hope you do that on your moms carpet). Now you can say you don't need a PS3, that's cool. I also know some of you will scream KILLZONE 2 sucks! yeah, yeah, yeah I know. I'll leave you gentlemen to your 360's while I enjoy the best of the 360 and the PS3.  
mastachefbkw

Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 06, 2009 01:37

Mr. Masterbate you're very funny
Masturbate? Really? Is that all you have? If you're going to insult me with insults that a witty 4 year old might use you could at least spell it right. Dumbass.

Mr. Masterbate you are so transparent it's ridiculous. You probably have a 360 with 3 games running around acting like Microsoft has you on their payroll.
Try around 33 games, buddy. I'm not poor like you.

All of you have 360's including myself and there is a little game named KILLZONE 2 dropping on the PS3 on Feb 27th and unfortunately most of you don't have PS3's. Please don't say you do, some of you maybe, but most of you hell no.
Yeah, because PS3s are obviously hard to come across, fucktard. IF I'm correct, almost all the members of the site have both the 360 and PS3(including myself).

Some of you live with your parents hiding behind usernames like Masterbate (LOL! - I hope you do that on your moms carpet).
At first I thought you were just a little kid, but now I realize you're mentally challenged. (LOLOLO!OLO!LO!L!OL!OL!OL!OLOL!LL!L!LOL!)

I also know some of you will scream KILLZONE 2 sucks! yeah, yeah, yeah I know.
No, I scream Killzone 1 sucks, because it does. It was a shitty, mediocre shooter on the PS2 with bland visuals. I won't say anything about KZ2 until after I play it.

I'll leave you gentlemen to your 360's while I enjoy the best of the 360 and the PS3.  
I enjoy the very best of both consoles as well. It just so happens that the only thing worth owning on the PS3 at the moment is MGS4. I even own fucking Resistance and Uncharted, even though they're useless after the first playthrough.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 06, 2009 05:00

. I also like n4g.com

N4G is shit.

They maybe aggregate three noteworthy articles a week, all of them available on any major gaming news site.

I'd rather have Yahoo! Games on bookmark.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 06, 2009 06:21
killzone 2 is gonna blow goats for quarters just because you like it.  Now go back to sucking on your mother's saggy tit.
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 06, 2009 08:28
Seriously now...
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:New KILLZONE 2 Pic's - Jan 06, 2009 21:18
Beating dead horses is our specialty.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages