Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Whats your mood!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Whats your mood! - Jun 29, 2007 15:41
On a scale from 1-10 list your mood, and give explanations why.

Friday 29th of June, mood is set at 5

Kinda bombed out, some girls died in a bicycle accident, as mentioned in another thead, these things get to me, need to have my head fixed, generally bored with things in my life, except my daugther who is all the 5 stars.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Whats your mood! - Jun 29, 2007 16:13
Meh, it' s 7:51 and i' ve been in work for about 40 minutes. I' m listening to the Ramones, drinking my coffee and pondering whether to have breakfast.

There' s nobody else here but the phone has already rung twice. It' s been a long week and i kinda feel like shit.

Gimme a 7.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Whats your mood! - Jun 29, 2007 17:36
It' s 4:00am and I' m on an 8, which is unusually high for me.
The reason being, I just recieved my EVGA 8800GTX in the mail yesterday and the installation went without a hitch, the thing hasn' t given me any issues so far.

For anyone who cares:
I used the " add/remove" to uninstall the Nvidia display drivers, then I used Driver Cleaner in Safe mose to clear any traces of the old drivers before rebooting back in normal mode to install the new drivers. I' m at 158.22, and my ram timings are 5-5-5-15. Some people with tighter timings have had problems with BSOD. This isssue is supposed to be fixed with the 16x.xx drivers, which are in beta at this time.

I don' t have too many games to test, I bought the card in anticipation for future games like UT III, Bioshock, Orange Box and Crysis. So far I played some BF2142 offline at max settings @1280x1024 I get about 80fps (I' m not sure about AA or AF). The other game I tried is DOD Source, again max settings at the same resolution with 16XAA and 16XAF I get between 150 to 200 FPS.

My previous 3d mark' 06 score was 3584 with my 7600GT, now I get over 9200 with the 8800gtx (stock).

I' m going to download a few demos, and give a better review of the 8800GTX. So far I' m very pleased.

My specs are:
Windows XP
Seagate 7200.10, 320GB
AM2 4600+@2.6Ghz
ASUS M2N32-SLI
2GB 6400 OCZ RAM 5-5-5-15
EVGA 8800GTX
X-Fi Xtreme Music
850 Watt Silverstone Decathlon

Old and busted.

New hotness.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 29 Jun 07 9:39:30 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Whats your mood! - Jun 29, 2007 21:19
4. I am veeeery bored at the moment. I just got back from school because we had to sign ourselves out for some reason. I am going to the Prom at 7:00, but I doubt that will change anything (if anything, it would probably lower my rating to a 3). I hate that we have to have our Prom at our shithole of a school, but at least I will get to see some of my school friends.

I' ll probably be in a better mood after having watched One Piece/Bleach/Naruto/Death Note, though...
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Whats your mood! - Jun 29, 2007 23:31
Well my mood is prolly a 6 because its friday but I have to go to my old house(I moved last weekend) and clean the house up and get the rest of the crap out of it, which is going to blow. We still have tons of s*** to unpack which is gay because this house is smaller. And to top it all off I can' t find a damn job and I' ve been looking for like a month which blows. But this weekend should be better I' m going to a fourth of July party and I get to hang out with eddie(you are all so jealous....ok maybe not but it will be fun).

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Whats your mood! - Jun 30, 2007 05:15
Sorry dude. Not making the shindig on Saturday.

My mood? A solid 2.

-I' m stuck taking a 3 credit-hour summer course on how to properly kill yourself. Or, at least that' s what I think the course is for, because that' s the only thing I can think of while I' m there.

-I just found out I won' t be able to go to Cedar Point because of some pretty inconvenient debt-issues, something I' d planned on doing all summer.

-I (like I just mentioned) won' t be doing anything for the Fourth of July but spending time with my dysfunctional family.

-My Xbox 360 just died so I have no method of playing games online.

-The high-e string on my guitar snapped 5 minutes ago, so I' m trying to jerry-rig a decent setup on my old accoustic.

-They' re putting a new lining on our sewers, so I can' t take a shower, so I' m sitting here at my PC desk after getting back from work, smelling like body-odor, grass clippings and gasoline.

-My secondary PC isn' t taking well to Windows XP, so my 5-page paper on the Rwandan genocides of 1994 is going to be late.

-There' s nothing but hardcore rap, emo & country on the radio.

-The most interesting thing on television is old Peter Frampton concert footage.

< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 30 Jun 07 3:39:15 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Whats your mood! - Jun 30, 2007 06:25
medium

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages