Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!)
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 10, 2008 19:26
Gametrailers gave it a  8.8  score...not bad.

gametrailers

I saw this review a few days ago but when i came to the forums there where no Quez post about it!

Is this the end of days????

edit: Using ".Net" hey?  ...nice
<message edited by Hidemoto on Sep 10, 2008 19:37>
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 10, 2008 19:45
Quez is too busy for kikizo these day
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 10, 2008 23:14
Too cool maybe.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 10, 2008 23:32
Too Swedish maybe.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 11, 2008 05:11
 Well I expected more in every department, this is like tales of symphonia in hi def.
I actually like it less than other tales games so far because you can't really control anyone else but the the first character (which you can only set up in-menu, not in battles).  So if you have the healer set as your main character you just kinda have to follow the other AI around healing them, if you're controlling a fighter you have to hope the AI healer heals you in time, etc.  Other tales games allow you to switch characters on the fly, I haven't found a way to do it here.
<message edited by emofag on Sep 11, 2008 05:14>
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 11, 2008 10:39
Although it looks very pretty, I didn't like the fighting process in the demo either - thought Eternal Sonata's was much more contrrollable.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 11, 2008 12:09
Well the game isnt out for EU yet,its coming in 2009.
;(

And yes Im a huge "tales of" fan,especially for the combat - I LOVE IT!

And ppl asked ,well im more playing games tbh.
Im atm playing MGS4 on ps3 and Infinite undiscovery on xbox360.
More fun to play games then to talk about them,and especially now when Fable2,Fallout3,GoW2 and ahum...Reisstance 2 is coming out.

and yes if u send me a invite for GoW2 or Resistance 2 I will gladly join.
<message edited by QuezcatoL on Sep 11, 2008 12:10>
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 11, 2008 16:02
Ornodeal

Although it looks very pretty, I didn't like the fighting process in the demo either - thought Eternal Sonata's was much more contrrollable.

Eternal Sonata's blows it away.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 11, 2008 23:33
Eternal Sonata was the shit though. I found Vesperia to be frustrating. I mean, I thought the worst they could do was simply replicate Sonata, but it's like they ripped chunks out.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 12, 2008 01:03
Quez , I thought you hated the original resistance ...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 12, 2008 03:37
2pac

He's not actually Quez. He's actually Quez's evil twin. He killed Quez when he changed his avatar. The real Quez would never do that.

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 12, 2008 05:26
2pac

You really cant hate it. Its not great, but there really isnt much to say bad about it either, at least nothing that most FPS do any better.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Re:Tales of Vesperia Review (quez where are your impressions?!?!) - Sep 12, 2008 12:03
2pac

Aye,the single player isnt that good...
Havnt tried the MP yet though,but I promised a friend to get Resistance 2 so we could do some co-op run and try out the 60 ppl mp games.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll