Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 fable 2
kingme

• Total Posts : 5
fable 2 - Feb 22, 2006 13:10
not sure if anyone here liked this game but i heard that it wont be coming out untill 2008
i was just wondering if anyone could confirm thta this is true
also if u did like it what would u want in the next one

i want it to be longer, have less loading screens and more armor and weapons
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: fable 2 - Feb 22, 2006 19:38
Haven' t heard anything about a release date for the sequel.

The first one was pretty good but didn' t live up to the promises made, so for a sequel I' d like it to fully realise it' s ideas.
I' d like the whole marridge and towns to have more depth. Like for example if your married or have a child one of them may get kidnapped... and more rival heroes, heck they could take it online, have a hell of a lot of quests like the original but more, bring other players in to quest for respect of towns and people. Like in one town you may be the most famous, but in another town they dont know you or like you, you can challenge the online heros of that world to earn fame or respect.

It' s be great to lose the load times between areas, and personally i' d prefer a different art style, it really put me off the graphics in that game.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: fable 2 - Feb 22, 2006 19:43
MS seems to have learned a bit since they keep saying " will ship it when it' s done - we won' t rush it"

We all know how rushed Fable was.

I think F2 could be the biggest title of 360 - could end up on equall level with Twilight Princess.

The potential was there , that' s for sure.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: fable 2 - Feb 22, 2006 20:02
Well the thing is,everything peter wanted with fable,he could basically do with a fable 2 on xbox360.
kingme

RE: fable 2 - Feb 23, 2006 03:03
well he probably could have done a lot more with the first fable on xbox
i liked the story but besides tht i kinda want to see more of a morrowind approach
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: fable 2 - Feb 24, 2006 06:46

well he probably could have done a lot more with the first fable on xbox
i liked the story but besides tht i kinda want to see more of a morrowind approach

Actually Peter himself said they wanted that but things like trees grows etc took to much CPU so it wasn' t possible sadly.
However if you ask me even SW:kotor world was bigger then Fables...
kingme

RE: fable 2 - Feb 24, 2006 12:44
wat exactly did he say about the first fable cause everyone says that they expected more after hearing wat he said was to be expected from fable but i wasnt really into anything but sports games untill somewhat recently

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll