Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Warhammer Online
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Warhammer Online - Sep 19, 2008 07:14
Anyone else get this game? It is pretty good so far but I have a few complaints.

I bought it via download from ebgames.com and it was a 10.1 GB download.  After I downloaded that it unencrypted everything into an install file.  Then I ran the install file and it unecrypted that and installed it.  Then when I first ran it it unencrypted everything and activated it.  Then it downloaded a patch an unecrypted more stuff.  So after about 5 encryptions of 10 gb of data, which took quite a while, it was finally ready.  Then I had to buy a subscription online from their web site and guess what?  The web site had absolutely no encryption.  Paying with a credit card, with no encryption.... wtf
Then when you finally load the game up you have to scroll through and accept 2 terms of service agreements, and you have to do that every time you start up the game, hopefully that is just a bug, it's just annoying.  

So far the game has been fun though.  

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message