Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I want to go to Disneyland
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I want to go to Disneyland - May 15, 2007 00:40
" the park’s operators have insisted that the character on the right is not a mouse. It is a cat with very large ears!"

" With its slogan “Disneyland is too far,”"

LOL, fucking China.

I smell a massive lawsuit in the works. They picked the wrong Corporation to rip off, Disney does not fuck around.

fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: I want to go to Disneyland - May 15, 2007 04:11
With so much people saying " lol" at whatever pice of shit in the net the expresion truly losses its meaning, then something like this comes, this is the first time in a long time I literally laughed out loud at scrrenshots
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I want to go to Disneyland - May 15, 2007 05:45
lmao, the asian snow white is hilarious
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: I want to go to Disneyland - May 17, 2007 15:03

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I smell a massive lawsuit in the works. They picked the wrong Corporation to rip off, Disney does not *** around.

That' s the funny part... it' s state-owned! I don' t care how f*ckin' big Walt Disney think they are, they can' t sue CHINA! The US would have to impose trade sanctions against the whole country! You know THAT ain' t gonna happen! Maybe Canada (we' re all over them concerning music piracy, now) but not China. We get too much good sh*t from those guys!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: I want to go to Disneyland - May 18, 2007 00:52
I don' t think Disney cares that much.
I mean, it' s not like that low rate copy will steal Disneys customers. In fact, maybe it' ll even get more people in China aware of the Disney company, thus strengthening their brand.
I think Disney should be flattered that a big government such as China has chosen to use characters that symbolises Disney.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: I want to go to Disneyland - May 18, 2007 05:03
No, this has got to be a big problem for Disney. The whole reason the U.S. has kept China in high regards in spite of their abysmal human rights record is that they' ve got a billion potential consumers in place over there and a soon-to-be open market. When Disney wants to go over there and build their own theme park, and the Chinese government has something that by all appearances looks like a pretty convincing counterfeit...? I can see this being the big business vs. big government conflict that escalates into a massive global war. If you' ll excuse me, I' ve got to go paint up a sign that says " The End Is Near" and wander the sidewalks hoarsely screaming my predictions for armageddon....
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: I want to go to Disneyland - May 18, 2007 05:14
I think chinese customers are as demanding as American. Who the f*** would like to go to the fake Disneyland if there' s a real one?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll