Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Guitar Hero Video Contest!
pntgame

• Total Posts : 1
Guitar Hero Video Contest! - May 23, 2007 09:48
" Make Your Own Guitar Hero Video" Contest

Peter Jackson directing with a crew of hundreds or all by yourself in front of a web cam... WE DON' T CARE! Just be creative and get our attention! Use any song you want, it doesn' t have to be from Guitar Hero. All we ask is that you keep the video under 4 minutes, at some point show a Guitar Hero guitar, and a couple other things but I won' t go into all the details here just check out website for complete details at www.pntgame.com/contest

The next step is to upload your video to YouTube (you have to have a YouTube account for this) and then join our YouTube Guitar Hero Group and add your Guitar Hero video!

-then-

Send us an email! We won' t know who you are if you don' t tell us and if we don' t know who you are we won' t be able to give you your prize when you win! In the email be sure to include your full name, title of your video, the URL of your video (you know, the " http://youtube.com/watch?v=..." thing) your email address, and a joke (ok, you don' t have to tell me a joke but it would make make my job more interesting and might get you on the judges good side!) Send all this info to: pntgame@gmail.com

THAT' S ABOUT IT! This contest ends on June 16, 2007... the same day as our BIG, live, in-store Guitar Hero tournament! You can submit as many videos as you want but be sure to submit your video soon before time runs out! ..what' s that? Oh, The prizes! You want to know what you can win?

Every week we' ll be awarding the winner their choice of an Xbox 360 bundle or a $50 Play N Trade in-store gift card!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Guitar Hero Video Contest! - May 24, 2007 05:33
Wow. Just wow.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages