Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo Winners (officially cancelled)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Kikizo Winners (officially cancelled) - Jan 15, 2008 11:20
Kikizo Winners (officially finishedConstant threats of physical violence from disgruntled forum members and an ever guilty concience has prompted our supreme overlord to make good on almost two years of no monthly game winners!

Adam insists that he would have eventually gotten around to it at some point, and i believe him. But hey, what do i care about people who missed out? I won already!

So because i know everybody and because i' m on the forum daily, it' s going to be me who decides who wins and me who will be taking your details.

*evil grin*

Heh, i think i just heard the sobbing of our dirty ginger children in the
back

This is how it' s going to work...

I' ve chosen 12 active non-previous winners who i know are more than deserving, and those are:

• locopuyo
  • Eddie the Hated
  • ginjirou
  • Zoy
  • alijay034
  • Virtua fighter 5
  • choupolo
  • Duffman
  • QuezcatoL
  • Torr
  • Dagashi
  • Chimura

Congrats you guys - skip to the text in blue for instructions on how to claim your reward.

That' s more than half of the backlog cleared straight away and it includes two of our newest members (Torr & Chimura)

From next month onwards, i' ll be choosing 3 winners - 2 old, 1 new, until the backlog is cleared. Then it' ll drop down to 1 game a month until Christmas when we' ll likely have multiple winners.

Winners should get in contact with me (Nitro) via PM, and let me know which game they would like, which format (eg PS3) which territory (i.e. NTSC-US, NTSC-JP or PAL-UK) along with their real name in full and postal address, including country.

You may select any full-price game, either brand new or releasing up to any time in the next few weeks, but obviously there will be a wait. You can' t choose a game that won' t see release for months though, ...that just wouldn' t do.

ESSENTIAL LINKS

New users will need to have a look through these previous posts to learn more about the monthly forum contest, for a better chance of winning. As well as other general forum updates.

Winners May 05 - Feb 06
    Winners Dec 04 - Apr 05 + 2 Bonus
    Winners - July - Nov 04
    Winners - May/June 04, Contest Update
    Winner - April 04
    Winners - Feb/March 04
    Original Competition News / Rules

Thanks for using the forums and remember, play nice!
    < Message edited by nitro -- 9 Jun 08 13:19:30 >

• Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
    • New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message