Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fable Hands on and Interview
Zotty

• Total Posts : 41
Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 11, 2004 15:01
Well I just want to say great job on the hands on and the interview that you guys did. The 40 minutes of footage was great and I liked to interviews alot. It didnt reveal anything new except a view things offcourse but it was nice that the team at blue box is very excited about the game and they seem confident that this games rocks :P They didnt say it like that offcourse but they are all so happy lol

I have been waiting for this game since the day it was announced and when screenshots got released of Project Ego. I think this is the first game that I followed so closely and saw every piece of footage and read every interview about it. Its just a great game and I cant wait till October (Europe release). It will be an odd day when I get it and I dont even know what Im going to try out first in the world of Albion

Again great interview, it was a pleasure to watch it :) Who is going to get it to and got it pre-ordered?
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 11, 2004 15:54
On behalf of Kikizo, thanks. I didn' t have anything to do with that bit, but whatever.

As for me, I certainly have high hopes for the game. In some ways, I think they' re over-reaching, but this latest interview helped to quell some of those concerns. I won' t get it immediately; I' ll wait for some reactions. But being a huge RPG fan, trust me, I want it to RULE.
music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 11, 2004 18:03
i am not a big RPG fan, but somehow, i kind of look out for this game. it looks special to me. i gues i' ll have to rent it to see if its ment for me.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 12, 2004 02:05
Kikizo is on TeamXbox' s latest " Xbox on the Net" .

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6508/Xbox-On-The-Net

That should get even more people to visit the site.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 12, 2004 02:39
It' s been mentioned on pretty much every major site around the world, in the forums anyhow.
Zotty

RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 12, 2004 10:35
Yup I see it on alot of sites and also on Fable Fan sites and forums. They all seem to love the footage and the interviews.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 12, 2004 17:29
Heh, it' s funny. I' ve been waiting for information on Fable for an age and now there' s almost an overload of the stuff. Fable just seemed like my ideal game from the time I first heard about it. A ' hero simulator' where you could do basically anything you wanted in the game world. For too long have I played RPG' s and wanted to smack about people who badmouth you, buy a drink for people who like you and flirt with the pretty ladies (sometimes looking better than any of the girls in your current party). I' ve heard the graphics aren' t super but I' m not bothered. October 8th can' t come quick enough.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 13, 2004 01:30
The graphics are much beter than most people are expecting. Unfortunately they have not released much in the way of decent official gameplay footage and they won' t let us take our own either. It' s a shame as the game looks so much better moving than it does in screenshots.

Many people will be surprised when they see it in motion - properly - for the first time. This is just from watching Alex play it recently! I imaging I missed most of the good bits, he was playing for hours...
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 13, 2004 07:06
I saw the demonstration for this game. I thought it was interesting. The graphics are ok, but I dont think the action is fast-paced. The best thing I like is the numerous choices, which is what keeps u busy from fast-pace.
Zotty

RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 13, 2004 11:29
Thx for the info about fable in motion :) And yeah I cant wait to see Fable in motion on my tv. I know that screenshots dont do this game justice althou some screenshots look amazing while other screenshots dont. Most footage that was released was from X03, Dice and from some german game show.

And the " official" ones like the battlevid, village vid and the good&evil ones looked alot better but were quite short sadly. But Im not going to watch anymore vids, I just dont want to spoil to much anymore and Im glad I didnt watch the vids at Gameinformer since those contained huge spoilers and those got removed from there site btw.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Fable Hands on and Interview - Aug 13, 2004 15:37
Haha, I think Game Informer had a stern talking to by somebody and removed their videos immediately after. I never got to see them but am not bothered. Indeed, they had spoilers in I didn' t want to see anyway.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll