Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - Dec 04, 2008 01:40
Source with trailer

Athena not only will include an enhanced remake of the original The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, but a newly-revealed, 10-hour single-player campaign sequel.

The sequel boasts "new game mechanics, full-game production values ... the works", a brand new multiplayer mode and the complete previous Riddick installment which will all be available for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in Spring of 2009.

Kickass. Escape from Butcher Bay was one of the best games of last generation. While 10 hours isn't particularly long, I'm still glad they're taking the IP further. The graphical style actually reminds me a lot of Dark Sector back when it was shown as a Sci-Fi set in outer space. Nothing jaw dropping, but nicely presented with a cinematic feel.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - Dec 04, 2008 02:03
Thats great for a FPS, actually. 10 New Hours on top of the original 10 or so, plus a MP component.
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - Dec 04, 2008 15:35
I never played the original, but I have a sneaking love for Pitch Black despite its occasional hamminess, so will definitely be crying SHOTGUN on this one once the review copy comes in...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - Dec 05, 2008 01:30
Edwin

I never played the original, but I have a sneaking love for Pitch Black despite its occasional hamminess, so will definitely be crying SHOTGUN on this one once the review copy comes in...

Riddick as a character is fucking awesome, thank god Vin Diesel didnt get a chance to ruin him completely.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll