Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 26, 2008 04:00
...probably because you can shoot brahmin.

LINK

I'm not one for negative reinforcement when it comes to weird religious preference, but I'm somewhat tempted to eat two hamburgers tomorrow instead of one, just because of this. I don't think there's anybody here that currently lives in India but it's still interesting. Isn't 2pac living in Cali at the moment?
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 26, 2008 05:42
Holy cow!!!

[spoiler]Not really shocked, just wanted to say 'Holy Cow!!!' in this case..
I think that is were the case with the previous Falluots aswell, if I recall correct...
If all the Indian people had bought Fallout 1 & 2, Interplay would probably still have had money left..[/spoiler]
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 26, 2008 09:25

Eddie_the_Hated

Isn't 2pac living in Cali at the moment?

Yeah .. But I dont think this would have been a problem anyways in India , there arent enough gamers who would have bought it anyways  . I guess this was more of a precautionary move by M$ india . 
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 26, 2008 12:52
LOL there's so much piracy that it's cheaper not to sell it there.  Fucking Indians...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 27, 2008 00:02
KongRudi

Holy cow!!!

[spoiler]Not really shocked, just wanted to say 'Holy Cow!!!' in this case..
I think that is were the case with the previous Falluots aswell, if I recall correct...
If all the Indian people had bought Fallout 1 & 2, Interplay would probably still have had money left..[/spoiler]

How is that a spoiler, moron?
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 28, 2008 04:16
It's a mathetmatic spoiler about Interplays economy, offcourse.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 28, 2008 04:36
Agent Ghost

LOL there's so much piracy that it's cheaper not to sell it there.  Fucking Indians...

Piracy is more popular in the US, it's just that we also have a healthy % of people who buy.  But yeah, fucking indians.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 28, 2008 04:41
Lol .. Why the hate ?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 28, 2008 09:18

Lol .. Why the hate ?

Just fucking with you...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:So speaking of religion and videogames... India isn't getting Fallout 3. - Oct 28, 2008 17:24
KongRudi

It's a mathetmatic spoiler about Interplays economy, offcourse.

Hmm, not really sure why I called you a moron. I was thinking someone else posted that. My apologies. I will now subject myself to watching the Big Bad Beetleborgs as punishment.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll