Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 08, 2007 04:54
Some people need to die.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 08, 2007 06:54
I know the reporter is a professional, but how on earth did he not grab the bloke and beat the living crap out of him...Oh yes of course the law protects perverts like that. I would willingly do time if any of my children were subjected to anything like that.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 08, 2007 13:46
If I had kids and I found out a pedophile lived in my neighborhood I' d kill him.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 10, 2007 03:52
I do love a bit of objective unsensationalist reporting
alijay034

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 10, 2007 08:41
How do you mean Unsensationalist, the guy admitted on television what he liked to do, he writes books on how to do it, the guy needs to be castrated without any pain relief in public, the guy is the lowest scum on the planet.
Iad umboros

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 10, 2007 20:23
No, he needs mental help.

Edit: While he' s locked up.
< Message edited by iad umboros -- 10 Mar 07 12:30:37 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 10, 2007 20:43
He' s not a mental case, he' s a genetic defective. He doesn' t deserve treatment. The legal system is supposed to exist for rehabilitation not for punishment or justice as some call it. This guy is beyond help. We can' t help a person like him, he was born fucked up and he will die fucked up. We have to protect the gene pool from rejects like him. I say get rid of him and don' t waste tax dollars feeding him either.
Iad umboros

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 02:27

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost
This guy is beyond help. We can' t help a person like him, he was born fucked up and he will die fucked up. We have to protect the gene pool from rejects like him. I say get rid of him and don' t waste tax dollars feeding him either.

He wasn' t born a pedo, he was made a pedo. Pedophilia is not in the genes. He is ugly though. Castration wouldn' t actually stop him wanting to molest young boys either, it would just mean he couldn' t have penetrative sex with them. Society is always going to have sick folk molesting children, which breeds more of the same. I don' t really see how following this guy around with a news camera, after he served his time, is going to help. Aside from his kiddie-fiddling ways, he' s obviously not right in the head anyway. Normal people don' t just get up one day and decide to touch young boys.

As for cleaning the gene pool, Not too popular a notion since the 1940' s really.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 02:56

ORIGINAL: Iad umboros

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost
This guy is beyond help. We can' t help a person like him, he was born fucked up and he will die fucked up. We have to protect the gene pool from rejects like him. I say get rid of him and don' t waste tax dollars feeding him either.

He wasn' t born a pedo, he was made a pedo. Pedophilia is not in the genes. He is ugly though. Castration wouldn' t actually stop him wanting to molest young boys either, it would just mean he couldn' t have penetrative sex with them. Society is always going to have sick folk molesting children, which breeds more of the same. I don' t really see how following this guy around with a news camera, after he served his time, is going to help. Aside from his kiddie-fiddling ways, he' s obviously not right in the head anyway. Normal people don' t just get up one day and decide to touch young boys.

As for cleaning the gene pool, Not too popular a notion since the 1940' s really.

Uh-oh. Be careful. You' re using logic istead of emotion to judge, the public isn' t going to agree with you.

If we agreed with you we' d have to stop responding to people like this with blind hate and actually invest in finding ways to cure them of their ills.

We' d have to admit that everyone is a product of whatever society in which they live, and if society is producing this type of behavior (as well as other criminal behavior) then <gasp> society needs to make an effort to figure out why.

That' s all far too difficult. Let' s just shoot all the bad people, then all that' s left would be good people...right?
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 03:31
As someone whose cynicism grows each day I' m staying well clear of this society/product argument.
alijay034

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 03:32
You cannot cure a pedophile, and there is no way someone just becomes a pedo, there is an inherent issue with the person. Saying that cleansing the gene pool has not been popular since the 40' s I take it you are talking about one Adolf Hitler? If so then you are ridiculous suggesting that removing Pedo' s from society equates to what Hitler was doing. Hitler was a man who wanted to do it for his own means, this would be doing it for the welfare of children all around the world. Pedo' s need to be removed from any interaction with the public and children espcially.
Agent Ghost

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 03:48

I was exadurating to illustrate my point that people like him gave up certain rights when he wants to use his freedom to hurt other people. I also understand that you can' t get rid of a bad gene simply by killing off everyone affected. Aside from practical problem of killing way too many people I understand that genetics is too complex allowing for bad genes to pop up anywhere. You simjply can' t defend against mutations.

I actually agree with you but I think the point of this was to raise awareness in his neighborhood that they live next to a Pedo. Pedophiles do time and when they get out they aren' t cured. There is no cure for Pedophilia only treatment which I' m guessing involves suppressing their limbido. Prison doesn' t help the mentally ill at all. And I' m sorry but it' s a fact that Pedophilia is caused by strong genetic predisposition. The same way someone may be born to be attracted to the same sex a person can be attracted to children. Not that I have anything against gays, or that i would put them in the same league. Saying that someone just becomes a pedophile is like saying someone just turns gay and that it can be cured which isn' t the case. That' s why Pedophiles are always at a high risk of re-offending and why they have the sex offenders registration act. The reporter was clear in his report that he was last convicted before the registration act thus his neighbors may not be aware of him.

Obviously the reporter wasn' t helping the Pedo, but that wasn' t his intention. His intention if anything was to help the parents who live next to him.

< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 10 Mar 07 19:54:06 >
Iad umboros

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 08:20

ORIGINAL: alijay034

You cannot cure a pedophile, and there is no way someone just becomes a pedo, there is an inherent issue with the person. Saying that cleansing the gene pool has not been popular since the 40' s I take it you are talking about one Adolf Hitler? If so then you are ridiculous suggesting that removing Pedo' s from society equates to what Hitler was doing. Hitler was a man who wanted to do it for his own means, this would be doing it for the welfare of children all around the world. Pedo' s need to be removed from any interaction with the public and children espcially.

What I' m saying here, (and I used the Devil' s Advocate approach here, which Ghost used to the other extreme) is that while this guy is obviously a sicko, he was a very soft target for a national news programme promoting fear amongst the parental populace. This doesn' t mean we have the right to kill him, nor report him on national news (a very soft target) for vigilante squads to murder him sometime soon. In the UK, pedophiles have already been victim of vigilante squands thanks to this kind of reporting.

Cleansing the gene pool of the mentally ill, as this man obviously is, was not only a personal goal of Hitlers, but one which his elite also followed. This included genetically inherited diseases/syndromes and also letting " simple" children die slowly of malnutrition on a diet of vitamin deficient vegetables.You cannot remove pedo' s from society on a genetic level, and while Agent Ghost suggests you can, I would sugest that the genes inherent in pedophiles are inherent in their " children" as they suffered the abuse and were brought with opions from their parents. Ghost, I' d be really inetested in seeing sources for that thought.

I think the current approach in Scotland of " XX many pedophiles live whithin XX miles of you" is the best solution. I know it cannot be " cured" , however this man obviously has far more issues than his outrageous acts indicate on their own. All in all, I' m sick of the press using every opporunity to scare the public like this, we can' t kill them all, and kids these days sit in the house playing video games (more fat ignorant forum members! Yeah! ) without the opportunity to play outside on their own and make risk decisions for themselves.

This was a long post, and it over simplifies everything.
alijay034

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 09:58
I would much rather my 3 children had the opportunity to go outside and play, like I did when I was their ages, however in this day and age, the press has helped with bringing more and more of these crimes to the fore, any crime relating to the loss of innocence of a child should have stricter punishment than some other " serious" crimes.

You are talking about the age old debate of breeding Vs upbringing or Nature Vs Nurture. Until you can see this in practice this to me will always be a myth, much like global warming is a myth that it is a Man made problem.

Yes some Pedo' s are " created" because they were at some point in their lives abused, what I find distressing and worrying is when a Pedo get' s a " Life" sentance and is out in 10 years. If the offender reoffends should the judge not be charged with aiding and abeiting?
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 14:06
When we were little, my brother and I had " stages" of playing outside. When we were really little, we were restricted to the backyard, and we had to get our mom' s permission to let our friends in. A little older, and we could play in front of the house, and sometimes directly across the street. A little older than that, and we had the whole street as our playground. Eventually, we could go around the block and the like, but we still had to be in front of the house when the street lights came on.

My point is that parents need actual parenting skills. Recognizing a childs' maturity level, and teaching them about such things is paramount in child rearing. I mean, the guy molested a SIXTEEN year old!! WTF! I don' t know about you guys, but just watching that one episode of Different Strokes where Dudley gets molested by the bike shop owner taught me enough at a younger age than that, than to get molested by some old crazy guy!
alijay034

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 11, 2007 18:23
Chee Saw are you a parent? I am hazarding a guess that you are not, the issue is not always with Parents, it comes down to an issue that blights all of society and that is the do-gooder, the annoying busy body who feels it is there god given right to interfere in things that don' t concern them, " You can' t smack a child as it is child abuse." " All games lead to violence." " Once a pedophile has been caught and put in rehadb when they come out they should be allowed back into society." Try pointing a fingure at these faceless assholes who stick their noses in where it is not wanted and let parents get back to being parents again, where they can discipline a child for being naughty, or they can teach a child how to read and write correctly, stop with the " It' s the parents fault."
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 14, 2007 10:19

When we were little, my brother and I had " stages" of playing outside. When we were really little, we were restricted to the backyard, and we had to get our mom' s permission to let our friends in. A little older, and we could play in front of the house, and sometimes directly across the street. A little older than that, and we had the whole street as our playground. Eventually, we could go around the block and the like, but we still had to be in front of the house when the street lights came on.

Funny, growing up in the Detroit area, it was " you can go outside, but remember to take the .45"

Seriously though, for all the ragging I do on my area, it' s really not that bad. I grew up in the burbs around Detroit, which are nowhere near as bad. I actually didn' t hear any rap music ' till I was in my teens. No really.

As for this pedophile guy, I' m going to clear up my prior statement. Pedophilia is a psychological disorder, and it needs to be treated as such. Whether it was caused by a traumatising experience or a predisposition is irrelevant.

If somebody has those kinds of bizzare attractions, let them be creepy by themselves. However, I have no tolerance for anybody who sexually assaults anybody, in any form. I belive there' s something sick & wrong with somebody of that age being attracted to children, but as long as the idividual doesn' t act on those impulses, there' s no reason to call them out.

This man is no different than somebody who date-rapes a girl at a bar. He needs to be convicted of an offense, put on a public list of sex-offenders and be separated from the population to prevent repeat offenses. That was my wide-scale look on the situation, but on a more personal level, if I found out my child had been sexually abused by the man, he would spend the rest of his life crippled and in excruciating pain.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 14, 2007 20:26
On a side note (not that I in anyway think that this guy shouldnt be strung by his balls)

in the days of old, back when people were throwing spears at eachother and smashing people with swords, in the world of Ancient Greece, the notion of boy lovers, was common and accepted. I believe the common age for the boys were around 12 years old. All the great poets and artists at the time had one of those.
It was said back then, that you had a wife to cook and have children, and a boy to love.

Putting things into perspective, do you think the boys were mentally destroyed back then? Or has the focus and taboo of it (not that it shouldnt be like this) made it damaging for the kids.

2 years of studying ancient greece, and i think thats probably all i remember
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 14, 2007 23:34

in the days of old, back when people were throwing spears at eachother and smashing people with swords, in the world of Ancient Greece, the notion of boy lovers, was common and accepted. I believe the common age for the boys were around 12 years old. All the great poets and artists at the time had one of those.
It was said back then, that you had a wife to cook and have children, and a boy to love.

That was pre-Christianity. When that religion came into vogue, anyone who was different than those in power was most likely hunted down and handed over to the inquisitions. It' s ironic though, since many Dark ages popes were rumoured to have little boys of their own.
Agent Ghost

RE: Australian Pedophile Yells at Reporter!? - Mar 15, 2007 00:03
VX that' s a good point and I don' t think that Pedophiles are abnormal, it' s just not acceptable in our society. I can' t respect anyone who can' t keep their hands to themselves in any context. I remember in High School there were always a few guys that couldn' t help but slap girls on the ass as they walked by. I consider this the same type of behaviour just not as serious.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message