Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo Classics
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Kikizo Classics - Oct 04, 2007 05:18
So on a whim I decided to go browsing thru kikizo posts of the past. After coming across a few very interesting things I felt they needed to be brought up. One in particular stood out immediatly and ths one is for you Terry:

Terry Bogard (May 21, 2005):I' ve read a few estimates of how much more they' re expecting the Playstation 3 to cost and I' m sticking FIRMLY to the belief that the PS3 will launch at $299

I remember the Playstation 2 went through the same craziness before launch with all types of news outlets and analysts predicting it would launch at $450 - $500..

They launched the Playstation at $299
They launched the Playstation 2 at $299
and until Sony officially releases a price for the PS3 I' m sticking to the believe that the Playstation 3 will follow that $299 tradition.. I mean the amount of software sales that thing' s bound to have should help cushion the blow.. :)

MXPX182:I will change my avatar to mary kate and ashley for 1 month if the PS3 comes out at 299 Terry! It' s a bet. Let' s make it fun, if it' s more than 299, you change your avatar to this:

Click to enlarge

Any one else wanna get in on this??? I' d love to see a bunch of backstreet boys foin the forum!!!

Terry Bogard:LOL, I Never bet... :)

But for fun I' ll use that avatar if the PS3 doesn' t launch with the same price tag as its predecessors.

By the way who the heck is that a picture of????

Thread can be found here

Tell us Terry did you keep to this bet?????? BTW it was a pic of Ricky Martin.

Anyhow why don' t some of you go browsing and see what things you can find. IM gonna go snooping for more.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 4 Oct 07 0:21:22 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message