Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy?
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 53
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 10:21
I plan to purchase the XBOX 360 when it launches in the fall, so I am limiting my current videogame purchases.

With that in mind, I have been thinking long and hard about the next videogame I plan to purchase.

Will it be Conker: Live and Reloaded, Doom 3, Area 51 or Sid Meier' s Pirates!?

Since I am a big fan of open-ended games full of tons of replay value, Sid Meier' s Pirates! is my choice for next game purchased.

What' s your choice for next videogame purchase?
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 28 Apr 05 18:22:07 >
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 10:51
DUCK HUNT!!!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 15:11
Sega Ages: Fighting Vipers
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 16:37
Jade Empire...and after that I have no idea. Perhaps Pariah if it plays well enough...
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 28, 2005 20:38
Im going for Forza and maybe Conker.Then I have my eyes set for XBOX 360.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 29, 2005 03:06
I don' t know what' coming out, so I don' t know what I will buy next. The ones I want are Castlevania for the DS and MotoGP 3 for the Xbox. As far as I know, there are no other good games coming out ever.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 29, 2005 13:29
I almost forgot ill get the new Zelda as well.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 29, 2005 19:05
Wow so many games to choose from -- so little cash -- but I' m leaning towards Jade Empiresooo many games
< Message edited by Sharon -- 30 Apr 05 3:05:30 >
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Apr 30, 2005 13:31
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (PSP) and Wild Arms Alter Code F (PS2) are the games I' m looking out for.
DaRoosh65

RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 03, 2005 05:37
Sharon, did you ever get Area 51?

If so, can you (or anyone) tell me how it turned out?

Gamer reviews provide a less technical view into the gameplay. Websites tend to be more technical (which can be good too). But, if the game is not fun or has other non-technical issues, these things tend to be more intensely emphasized by a gamer.

Thanks to any or all that post to my request.

Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 05:57
No, I haven' t. I did pre-order it through Gamestop when in Montana, but when I moved to California I never bothered to pick it up (guess I lost my $5). I did get Jade Empire though, which was suppose to have been here on Tuesday, but still hasn' t arrived.
dismiss

• Total Posts : 90
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 06:56
Well, God of War looks amazing and I' ll definitely get it once it' s finally released in Europe in June. Same goes for Tekken 5, since BEUs (along with RPGs) are my favourite games. Forza is definitely looking good and I might end up getting it after all. Killer 7 looks interesting as well, there' s a good chance it will fill the void left by RE4. Still hooked on Jade Empire for the time being...
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 07:19
Ok, I wasn' t planning on buying a new game, but my wife showed up home yesterday with a game for me. It was Baten Kaitos for the gamecube, which i did want to play quite badly, but my brother-in-law already owned so I told her I was going to trade it in for Tales of Symphonia. Here' s where it get' s interesting. She bought it at superstore for 29 bucks, but I didn' t want to travel all the way across the city to exchange, so I took it back to the walmart across from us. They' ll accept returns without receipts but only give you in store credit. I returned it and got..... 64 bucks in store credit! Went and purchased Tales of symphonia for 29 bucks, and I have new game with 0 dollars spent????? Man if a guy really wanted to you could just rinse wash repeat. Ah well, here' s to giving it to the ma, cheers!!
DaRoosh65

RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 09:44
mxpx182, you dirty dog...

I could never get away with anything like that...they' d see me coming from a mile away.

Good to hear that you made it work for ya' !

So, did you get some kinda credit slip for the rest of the unspent credit?
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - May 05, 2005 09:54
Yeah, I have a card with 34 bucks left to spend on it.
And it' s not like I even did it on purpose, so they had no chance to see me coming! Anyways, I' m thinking of pickingup mario golf, I see it for 29 bucks there, so that may be worth it. Anyone else know any other good games that are going for 29 right now?
Frosty

• Total Posts : 1
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 20, 2005 19:08
The sequel to an awsome game (Kingdom under fire: the crusaders) is coming iut in september on Xbox, and its Kingdom under fire: Heroes this game is " THE" game people have to get when it comes out...
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 20, 2005 21:14
I plan to get the martial arts Action-RPG title, " Tenchi no Mon" which should be hitting Japanese store shelves this week for the PSP.
Sal

• Total Posts : 38
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 20, 2005 22:03
I wanna get Killer 7. It looks cool.

Oh and I saw a used copy of Warioworld for the NGC....anyone know if it is worth $30.00?
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 23, 2005 14:33
I' m going to get Baten Kaitos. Woanderful game.
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: Topic: Next Game Purchase ... Question: What' s The Next Game You Plan To Buy? - Jul 23, 2005 16:32
I usually but one game a month unless there aren' t any good one' s but im going for Geist, Aug 15.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 53

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message