Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Above & Beyond
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Above & Beyond - Jan 25, 2006 05:23
....anyone listen to net radio whilst they work/surf?....

....if you do, then you gotta check out Ministry of Sound' s Trance Around the World show...

...it' s on every Tuesday from about 20.00 GMT time... ..it' s AWESOME!!..

...my favourite current tune is a remix of that ' pop your cork' tune .... ..you know? .. that song about girls shaking their @$$ ' n stuff...

...their current guest mix is just.....

....celestial...
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Above & Beyond - Jan 25, 2006 13:13
whaaaat!!!! a trance buddy. wicked. I don' t know how or what to do to hear this show. If it' s online radio, then can u plz guide me to the right place? I have a few albums by ministry of sound. They have good taste.
Bishonen

RE: Above & Beyond - Jan 25, 2006 19:11
...it' s easy... ...got media player?... click on Radio Tuner and it should be in the first list that shows up under Featured Stations as ' Ministry of Sound radio' ....

...if not then just do a search for the above..... ...they have cd quality streaming audio... it' s a 24 hour service but ' trance around the world' is defiantly the best show they have..

...when i' m felling more anarchic, i listen to DJ Morgana & Razor Girrl' s ' Distorted Circuitry' on 123 Party radio... ..they play some pretty hardcore Industrial & Powernoise...
KiLLeR

RE: Above & Beyond - Jan 29, 2006 05:52
thanx for the info man.

if u want more variety, go to google and do a search for PulsRadio, go to the website and listen in, they have a lot of good trance and give u the names of the 10 last played songs.

Also, if u have iTunes, in the radio, under electronica u can listen to D.I. Fm Vocal trance or Trance and stuff like that. Digitally Imported FM is well known for quality.
Bishonen

RE: Above & Beyond - Mar 21, 2006 22:27
....f*ck.. i never figured about using iTunes for streaming media!....

....i just clicked on ChroniX Aggression' s 128 kbps Metal rock alternative stream... ...FREAKIN' AWESOME!!.. ..i just nearly snapped my neck to Ill Nuno' s " I go loco" ... ..then i herd an unreleased rendition of Mudvayne' s " Death Blooms" !...

...wow... ..Soil have a tune called Halo...

...i feel like such a dumb@$$ for not doing this earlier....

...hey, is there any way you can save songs as they stream,
like you can in Media Player?...
< Message edited by bishonen -- 21 Mar 06 14:32:45 >
KiLLeR

RE: Above & Beyond - Mar 22, 2006 07:39
yeah dude. U can find cracked programs on irc. Otherwise u have to buy ' em, or try them, and most of the trials let u record for like 30 seconds. I don' t know if Im allowed to give u a name of a program. do a google search, using keywords that explain what u tryint to do, like u wanna record sound right? so....lol

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll