Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Wiis 2nd Quarters games line up is crap, but ps3' s isn' t that much better.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
The Wiis 2nd Quarters games line up is crap, but ps3' s isn' t that much better. - Apr 20, 2007 08:20
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/04-19-2007/0004569100&EDATE=

Our second-quarter line-up of PS3, PSP and PlayStation 2 software
titles demonstrates a continued commitment from both SCEA and third-party
developers to the PlayStation family of products," said Peter Dille

PS3

Key Titles

Available Through Retail Channels

F.E.A.R.(TM) Vivendi
Spider-Man 3 Activision
Ninja Gaiden(R) Sigma Tecmo
MLB 07 The Show(TM) Sony Computer Entertainment
America
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World' s End Disney Interactive Studios
The Darkness(R) 2K Games
The Bigs 2K Sports
TRANSFORMERS: The Game Activision

There are also psn titles but like the VC titles i have left them out of the equation.
Though there are some big titles (i can count 3, Ninja Gaiden, THe Darkness and FEAR with the last 2 i believe being ports or multiplatfrom), there is not many titles on offer. So please lets not say that only the Wii is suffering from a crappy early games line up. You can' t say the ps3 has done that much better.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: The Wiis 2nd Quarters games line up is crap, but ps3' s isn' t that much better. - Apr 20, 2007 09:27
Spider-Man 3
The Darkness
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

I' m looking forward to all 3 of these. 3 good games in one quarter isnt' bad. It isn' t great, but it isn' t bad.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: The Wiis 2nd Quarters games line up is crap, but ps3' s isn' t that much better. - Apr 20, 2007 09:27
You list is missing at least; Saints Row, Rainbow Six: Vegas and Lair
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: The Wiis 2nd Quarters games line up is crap, but ps3' s isn' t that much better. - Apr 20, 2007 09:57

ORIGINAL: Nitro

You list is missing at least; Saints Row, Rainbow Six: Vegas and Lair

Well apparently thats the ' official' 2nd quarter line up, are those titles you mentioned confirmed during that period?

Eddie are all three exclusive. If not then its no big deal, if they are then thats pretty good. Quantity wise its pretty lean.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: The Wiis 2nd Quarters games line up is crap, but ps3' s isn' t that much better. - Apr 20, 2007 16:22

ORIGINAL: Terrak

Well apparently thats the ' official' 2nd quarter line up, are those titles you mentioned confirmed during that period?

No, but put it this way, ...if they slip into July and beyond then Sony has fucked themselves stupid. Those games have all had release dates previously but were delayed.

Europe isn' t getting Super Paper Mario until Q3 so the only Wii games i' d be interested in are Eledees and Mario Strikers Charged (and RE4 on June 29th), ...and the only PS3 game i' m getting from the ' official' list is Ninja Gaiden Sigma as i' ll be getting The Darkness on 360.

Q3 however will own for all three machines.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll