Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MS Is Unbelievable!!!!
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
MS Is Unbelievable!!!! - Oct 25, 2007 08:47
So, I just got my 360 back from repair today. Now I was happy with the fact that it only took 9 days from the date that I shipped it out to recieve the cosole.

Anyway, I plug it in, put in Blue Dragon because I wanted to finally finish the game, and what greets me after about 10 minutes of gaming. 3 FUCKING RED LIGHTS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I think that this might be a record of some sorts for FFS!!!!!! It took all of 10 minutes to get the 3 flashing lights yet again!!!!!!!!

So, I call MS again and ask for a supervisor right away. He tells me that instead of just doing up a new repair order that they are going to just do an exchange. This way, as soon as my new broken console arrives in Toronto, they will immediately send me a new console. One thing that I found funny was when I asked him about the new chipset in the consoles. He told me that for us up here in Canada, that none of the 360' s will have the new chipset until early to mid 2008!!!!!!!

What was funny, was when I asked him if they were going to do anything for me for this inconvenience. He replied that they will not offer anything like free Live, free games or anything of that sort until your 3rd repair goes in. What a fucking joke if you ask me.

Sorry for venting, but as you can well understand, this is utter horse shit smothered in more horse shit topped with yet another third red ring of horse shit!!!!!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll