Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Interesting Game Mechanic?
eQuinox

• Total Posts : 9
Interesting Game Mechanic? - Aug 13, 2008 19:52
I don't know if this has been suggested or discussed here before, I'm sure it's been thought up somewhere by someone...it's too easy a concept to come up with to not have been discussed in some way shape or form, but I was playing COD4 and as a weapon I planned to use disappeared before me I began thinking about how awesome it would be if the bodies didn't go away. If they piled up and had real physics, not just ragdoll. I mean if you die on top of where someone else has died your body lays right on top of them, and your next body (I'm talking about multiplayer...) and everyone else has to step over and walk around these dead bodies. Allowing them to even pile up. This would be an awesome mechanic methinks, I want to have to crawl over a pile of my comrades an enemies in order to get across a hallway. (A hallway would probably be the top of place where a lot of people die in relatively the same place)

Thoughts, opinions?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message