Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ::Update::GhostRider' s Hell Cycle + Nic Cage as Ghostrider image
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
::Update::GhostRider' s Hell Cycle + Nic Cage as Ghostrider image - Apr 11, 2005 11:07

Looks pretty damn nice, not too cheesy not to fake.

< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Jun 05 16:12:16 >
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: GhostRider' s Hell cycle from upcoming movie adaptation - Apr 11, 2005 12:08
looks like something from the spawn movie if you ask me.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: GhostRider' s Hell cycle from upcoming movie adaptation - Apr 12, 2005 09:44
<= Not impressed. : /
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: GhostRider' s Hell cycle from upcoming movie adaptation - Apr 12, 2005 20:26
Not very familiar with the look of the bike in the comics, so not much of an opinion here on that level. However, when I compare it to a certain other super hero' s way of transportation it looks very nice.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: GhostRider' s Hell cycle from upcoming movie adaptation - Apr 16, 2005 14:13
In the comic it looks like a regular harley(well in the newest version). In the 90' s version it looked kind of like a stealth jet thing with a stealth jet like skull on the front. There hjave actually been numerous different versions of it. this one doesn' t look like any that I have seen.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: GhostRider' s Hell cycle from upcoming movie adaptation - Apr 25, 2005 16:56
Hi guys, I' m a big fan of the Ghost Rider series and have most of the comics. This bike no where represents any of the previous Ghost Rider bikes. The only thing that this bike even comes close to is the Vengeance bike that was a shortly lived comic book series that spawned from Ghosty.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: ::Update::GhostRider' s Hell Cycle + Nic Cage as Ghostrider image - Jun 22, 2005 08:14

And there ya go.

30 Pic Gallery
Entertainment Tonight' s Clip of Ghost Rider
< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Jun 05 16:18:24 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: ::Update::GhostRider' s Hell Cycle + Nic Cage as Ghostrider image - Jun 23, 2005 03:56
I think it (the bike) looks f***ing sweet! If they can keep those flames going while he' s riding, that would really blow the lid off. Not a big fan of Nic Cage, though. Did like several of his movies, so I guess he' s not that bad. Maybe he' s growing on me.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: ::Update::GhostRider' s Hell Cycle + Nic Cage as Ghostrider image - Jun 24, 2005 10:35
I like Nicolas Cage' s acting; however, I' m not sure he' s suitable for this role - guess we' ll have to wait and see.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: ::Update::GhostRider' s Hell Cycle + Nic Cage as Ghostrider image - Jul 18, 2005 22:39
Huh, I' m surprised that Mass X hasn' t updated this thread.

Here' s the real thing. I wonder if I can win a mock version of it after the movie comes out?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll