Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BiA " 15-20% More High-Def than Gears" ...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
BiA " 15-20% More High-Def than Gears" ... - Dec 29, 2007 04:09

Not exactly what you' d expect from a company that cut its teeth on WWII tactical shooters. " Steven Spielberg told me he really thought the Brothers in Arms series had beautiful graphics," Pitchford says. The upcoming Brothers in Arms: Hell' s Highway is more accessible than previous its titles and better looking. " If I had to guess, it' s 15-20 percent more high def than Gears of War," he says. Don' t expect a Portal type add-on game bundled with Hell' s Highway, but the concept of that added content is appealing to Gearbox. " It' s added value," Pitchford says. " Like at the beginning of Pixar movies. They have those little shorts, which give them an opportunity to experiment and try out different things. I don' t know if we' ll have time to do something like that before Brother in Arms: Hell' s Highway ships, but definitely before the generation is over."

...Randy, Randy Randy...

I like Brothers in Arms. A lot. But.... Whaaaaa?!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll