Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really....
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 22, 2004 01:06
Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really changed... same posts and stuff... Oh well
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 22, 2004 01:13
Apparently you missed the threads where members were all tryin' to banish each other.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 22, 2004 01:39
Yeah...where those members that show up once a year bash those that spend real time all year making this forum work like it' s supposed to...
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 22, 2004 08:06
Well Terry' s thread is still open, so with any luck we' ll all be able to banish him pretty soon.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 22, 2004 12:46
I sure like it when the " Hand of Adam" puts a stop to those who have gone too far.

There is no place in these, or any, forums for the activities that took place...

I am saddened at the thought that a disagreement of issues, past or present, would bring such morale-busting debates (a.k.a. character-bashing sessions and/or flaming).

The biggest draw to Kikizo, for me, is the ' family' atmosphere. The fact that everyone can be themselves makes Kikizo unique.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 24, 2004 16:52
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 06:23>
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 25, 2004 21:10
Yup. I couldn' t post because I was so busy prior to Christmas, but now I' m back. I had to rehearse songs and buy gifts and do the " Secret Santa" thing. It' s been exhausting, I almost lost my voice rehearsing the high notes .
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Dec 27, 2004 20:22
*Phew* I am back again.. soooo busy these past weeks
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Wow after not being here forawhile nothing' s really.... - Jan 01, 2005 17:11
Ahh, yeah. I' ve been busy over the christmas period myself. Family visits, work and spending time with my girlfriend and my games consoles seem to have sapped up all the free time I usually spend online. Seem to be back to normal now though after the new year.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll