Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Do u Think Sony,Microsoft, or Nintendo will come out with virtual games(hands free)
eazy_boi

• Total Posts : 42
Do u Think Sony,Microsoft, or Nintendo will come out with virtual games(hands free) - May 30, 2006 12:39
I think they should but they probably won' t come out with that until later in the years. But win they do how yall think it will look futuristic. Its going to look good

hopfully
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Do u Think Sony,Microsoft, or Nintendo will come out with virtual games(hands free) - May 30, 2006 12:50

Eyetoy. That' s about the closest thing we have now, and it' s a longgggg way from full virual immersion ( which is what i think you' re talking about).

There' s some high end arcade machines that feature virtual technology, and even they aren' t widespread. I just don' t see a market developing for those type of games anytime soon in the home market.

I just don' t think there' s a lot of people who would go throught the trouble of setting something like that up in thier home...

Maybe that' s the evolution that will bring back arcades, quality virtual games.

I dunno...

But yeah, when they do come, they better look impressive, or people won' t give them a second glance.

Which company? Anybody' s guess.

< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 30 May 06 5:08:57 >
eazy_boi

RE: Do u Think Sony,Microsoft, or Nintendo will come out with virtual games(hands free) - May 30, 2006 12:59
that ain' t what i mean.............

Fuck a eye toy....................

i' m talking about like they give u sumthing to go in and experince the enviroment or u put sumthing over a eyes and visualise the game play.
Like u see on cartoons and future shows and movies like that
eazy_boi

RE: Do u Think Sony,Microsoft, or Nintendo will come out with virtual games(hands free) - May 31, 2006 03:15
but yea basicly what im saying is what your saying
eazy_boi

RE: Do u Think Sony,Microsoft, or Nintendo will come out with virtual games(hands free) - Jun 01, 2006 01:45
yup yup

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message