Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Ok I posted in a previous post asking if anyone would make me an avatar and I got absolutely no response. I know I am new and most of the older members ignore the newer members until they feel the newer members have proven themselves. But I was wondering if any of you would be willing to make me an avatar. If you are interested PM me or just say so in this thread and I will contact you and we can hash out the details. Now I understand that I already have an avatar but it is one of the public avatars and I would like one that is more personal, but I don' t have the skill to make my own and can' t find any over the web that I like. I was also wondering if anybody here had a myspace and if they could post it here. I' ll post mine first here it is.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Avatar - Jul 03, 2007 15:40
I could make you one if you tell me what you like. I won' t draw anything but I can take any image, resize and cut it so it' s 100x100.
Torr

RE: Avatar - Jul 03, 2007 16:00
That' s not really what I want I can do that myself, but thanks anyway.

Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Avatar - Jul 03, 2007 16:33
Ive become artistically retarded lately otherwise I' d gladly help. Maybe I still can. I dunno. I made my Avatar...tho the colors are miffed due to my colorblindness and no one telling me the bloody fuckn hair is green...ahg.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Avatar - Jul 04, 2007 02:13
It' s not the hair. It' s the fact that you look like a clinically-depressed smurf with a bad spray-on tan.

Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Avatar - Jul 04, 2007 02:56
Speaking of Avatar' s, the Duff beer Avatar that Eddie kindly gave me is still not in the folder. Adam?
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Avatar - Jul 04, 2007 04:31
I thought they updated so you can just click on the handy " Submit Avatar" button at the top of your screen.
Torr

RE: Avatar - Jul 04, 2007 04:46

I thought they updated so you can just click on the handy " Submit Avatar" button at the top of your screen.

No that just opens up an e-mail so you can e-mail it to them just like before I would really like it if they would make it so you could just upload it like lots of other forums do.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll