Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tom Cruise is a lunatic
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 17, 2008 16:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxltLwRb2vg

I always knew he had some screws loose but this has never been displayed so well as it has here. Ladies and gentleman, Tom Cruise on Scientology.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 17, 2008 17:23
Yeah, he' s one cheeky monkey.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 00:43
I like Tom Cruise.

Sure, he' s a whacked-out scientologist nutjob, but he' s also got a stable marriage, keeps his family out of the Hollywood runaround, and is a fantastic actor.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 00:49
Yeah hes nuts but I liek his movies to much to care about his personal life. Which is why im so very fuckn pissed off about Mission Impossible 3 being passed on just because people were mad at Cruise at the time...

Same reason why I got annoyed when everyone was pissed of at Mel Gibson and passed on Apocolypto.

But yeah most of hollywood is pretty much nuts.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 00:55
Uh... his marriage isn' t that stable. After him and Katie and their kid Tom bounced. He hardly spends time with the family. He goes on vacations and leaves Holmes with the child.

His family is all over the hollywood stuff. Look at the tabloids in the grocery line of turn on E for all of 5 minutes (any longer and my head explodes) and they are on it for something.

I' ll give him some credit for his acting abilities but there are much better out there. I really think Tom Cruise is just a f*ck up.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 01:04
I' m not saying he' s perfect, or even a good guy. But compared to the majority of Hollywood....

Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 03:47

I' m not saying he' s perfect, or even a good guy. But compared to the majority of Hollywood....

Well, if you compare him to the likes of Britney Spears(not hollywood, I know but crazy the same), Lindsay Lohan, Angelina Jolie, yeah Tom is fine. I guess his whole scientology is what' s makes him out to be the way he is. But as long as whatever craziness he does outside of the camera doesn' t actually get in front of them, then I don' t care. He is not one of my favorite actors, but he knows how to pick most of his movies.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 04:37
I like Tom. He may be crazy, but at least his intentions are good. Fact is, he may actually be out there helping people, unlike the people who just like to criticize him from the comfort of their homes while they do nothing.

Me, personally? He' s made some of my favorite movies of all time, so he' s aces with me!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 09:45
I dont really care what any celeberity has to say.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 18, 2008 09:53
The man has no respect for Oprah' s furniture so therefore I have no respect for him.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 19, 2008 00:44
Erm... All that comes up is:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International

< Message edited by Marink -- 18 Jan 08 16:45:11 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 19, 2008 03:41
lol, now that is funny.
Agent Ghost

RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 19, 2008 06:15
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/75129/

if they take that down you can just google " Leaked Tom Cruise Scientology Clip" .
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 18 Jan 08 22:15:52 >
DieHounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 59
RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 20, 2008 11:26
Yeah, Cruise is crazy. But I' m almost positive he was born that way, he' s just a scientologist because it' s familiar scenery.
Agent Ghost

RE: Tom Cruise is a lunatic - Jan 20, 2008 11:54
I wouldn' t suggest that scientology fucked him up, but I can' t say that he was born that way either. It' s probably 10% genetics, 90% environment. It took his entire life to develope this way.

He' s an extreme narcissistic. He even says that he is the only one that can help them (whoever that is). He doesn' t even consider that people can help themselves. A narcissist has a grandiose sense of self importance, thus they often seek to control others. The result is that they have selfish sense of entitlement. This can cause serious problems when a narcissist does not get what they feel belongs to them in the first place.

The only thing preventing a man like him from killing his entire family is the fact that he actually is successful. His absurd success actually matches his personality disorder. My guess is that it is his success that has fueled his disorder in the first place.

That' s the conclusion I drew from seeing him on scientology and talking about his great love interest with what' s her face. I actually googled " Tom Cruise, narcissist" and found many articles saying the same thing.

Anyways, Psychology is my favorite subject, and it' s always interesting to find celebrity examples of personality disorders.

http://www.buffalobeast.com/73/feature6.htm

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message