Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Michael Jackson Dead
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 25, 2009 23:25
So there you go.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 25, 2009 23:28
Not quite. Now he's in a coma...he needs to die tho cause it maintains the celebs die in threes theory. Fawcett and McMahon are dead now its his turn...that and I dont wanna here about how jesus loves him and saved him for a reason.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 00:05
He is dead.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 02:05
Is it wrong to believe that he faked it so he doesn't have to go on tour again?  And that he'll be watching all the tributes for the next 10 years?

Its always a heart attack as well, just like that dude who had his head slammed into the ground by police during the protests in London - heart attack.

emofag

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 02:46
It's not wrong, it just shows you have the imagination of a 9 year old.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 05:28
It wasn't a heart attack, it was cardiac arrest.  Which is more common for the middle aged.

I won't be watching or reading the news for the next 6 months.  God knows he'll be the only news story for a while, CNN will milk the shit out of this.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 06:12
I have beat it stuck in my head.
emofag

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 07:06
Agent Ghost

It wasn't a heart attack, it was cardiac arrest.  Which is more common for the middle aged.

I won't be watching or reading the news for the next 6 months.  God knows he'll be the only news story for a while, CNN will milk the shit out of this.

It will last a while, this is the biggest celebrity passing ever, bigger than John Lenon, Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Diana, etc. combined.
<message edited by emofag on Jun 26, 2009 07:10>
choupolo

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 09:04
Thanks emo. 

I just find it funny how the media was beating up on him with accusations of being a paedophile not so long ago.  Now he's the dead messiah.

Still the 80s music was good.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 22:57
Agent Ghost

Cardiac Arrest = Heart attack.  That's what a heart attack is.

Anyway, he didn't die from a heart attack, apparently he was found in the children's ward having a stroke.

Doctors ruled out overexposure to sunlight, overexposure to moonlight and too many good times.  They've blamed it on the boogie.

Heart disease is hereditary. It's found in the Billy Gene.

Michael's family asked for his ashes to be put in an etch-a-sketch so children can play with him for a change.

20% discount on the Jackson 5 reunion tickets.

Suspicion arose from the food poisoning case seen recently - he was eating 12 year old sausage.  (or 50 year old meat in 10 year old buns, take your pick!)

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson?
Ferguson will be playing Giggs in August.

What's the difference between MJ and a Space Hopper?  One is a lifeless piece of plastic ridden by small boys.  The other is a Space Hopper.
Agent Ghost

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 26, 2009 23:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1euQKJsr4&feature=related

Hilarious.  He's in my top 5 comedians now.

Cardiac Arrest = Heart attack.  That's what a heart attack is.

A heart attack is when the heart muscle dies, often because of a lack of oxygen due to clogged arteries.  Cardiac arrest is when the heart goes out of sync and loses its rythmic beat. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrest

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Jun 26, 2009 23:38>
choupolo

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 00:29
Yea cardiac arrest is pretty much just the end result of any death - ie your heart stops - which of course would happen if you jumped off a cliff and smashed your brains on a rock.  A heart attack might also stop your heart but specifically results from a blocked artery feeding part of its muscle.

Initially they said cardiac arrest on BBC last night - which could have been as a result of anything (drug overdose?), later they said heart attack, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just got the two mixed up.
emofag

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 02:13
Actually if you fall of a cliff the cause of death is falling of a cliff, not cardiac arrest.
Agent Ghost

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 02:15
What if the cliff is only a 2 meter drop and you happen to get a cardiac arrest?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 02:56
Then you're fucked.

I'm already sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. I never lived through the eighties, so the cult of personality is somewhat lost on me, but seriously. Nobody gave two shits about Michael Jackson yesterday, now there are people dancing in the streets, selling shitty memorial tee shirts in his loving memory?

What the hell is that? He was a washed up pop-star paedophile who died trying to make a comeback. I spent fifteen minutes in vain hoping that any major news network would cover the biggest fucking environmental bill to move through congress in a decade, and all I hear is hollywood elites shedding tears for Michael Jackson.

Cable news is a joke. I just looked it up online.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 03:17
Agent Ghost

What if the cliff is only a 2 meter drop and you happen to get a cardiac arrest?

Depends on what caused the death.  Would the cardiac arrest have happened if the fall had not taken place?  If no, then the fall is the cause of death.  2 meters (or worse... metres) can kill anyone!
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 07:51
It's not the fall, it's the sudden stop.
emofag

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 08:27
Eddie_the_Hated

Then you're fucked.

I'm already sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. I never lived through the eighties, so the cult of personality is somewhat lost on me, but seriously. Nobody gave two shits about Michael Jackson yesterday, now there are people dancing in the streets, selling shitty memorial tee shirts in his loving memory?

What the hell is that? He was a washed up pop-star paedophile who died trying to make a comeback. I spent fifteen minutes in vain hoping that any major news network would cover the biggest fucking environmental bill to move through congress in a decade, and all I hear is hollywood elites shedding tears for Michael Jackson.

Cable news is a joke. I just looked it up online.

Um, as of the minute before he died he still had the biggest fanbase of any entertainer alive, and probably has the biggest fanbase of any dead entertainer as of now.  Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean he's a nobody.  

He wasn't trying to make a comeback, he was going on the final tour of his career, he was far from "washed up" as he has never had an album that didn't go multi-platinum, even Invincible in 2001 which was his "worst" album sold 10 million copies.  That's more than what most "relevant" current music idols this decade could sell.

This is almost as retarded as your little "Halo on PS3" stunt.

<message edited by emofag on Jun 27, 2009 08:41>
choupolo

Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 27, 2009 14:24

Actually if you fall of a cliff the cause of death is falling of a cliff, not cardiac arrest.

Of course... ?   What I'm saying is that your "cardia" will "arrest" afterwards.  Its like saying when you die, your heart stops.  Saying he died of a cardiac arrest gives us no clue as to the actual cause of death.  Its why you'll never see cardiac arrest written on a death certificate.

I know what Eddie means though.  Yesterday they were putting up comments from celebrities from twitter on the news - and there was one from Corey Feldman saying "It is a shock and a tragedy".  I was like, cool the guy from the Goonies is still around.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Michael Jackson Dead - Jun 28, 2009 04:26

This is almost as retarded as your little "Halo on PS3" stunt.

Ouch. That's a low blow.

Michael Jackson was washed up. Its what happens when you become old and no one cares about you unless its about a child molestation case or a final tour to bail your broke ass out of $400 million in debt. Sure MJ was great back in the day(black days, of course)

I say its a stunt to revive MJ jokes, because I'm sick of hearing "wut do MJ and kmart havez in commenz? Boys pants half off ololololololoo"

R.I.P black, thriller Michael. Not so much crazy, pasty white, awkward, child molesting Michael.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message