Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 11:02
Glad I didn' t put down any money on my pre-order then.

LINK
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 12:39
It' s $47.99 at Fry' s Electronics
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 13:42
Sweet. Thx Eddie
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 16:49
But they don' t have the fancy special edition...

I dunno I may cancel and put my pre-order onto somthing else then go and get this at circuit city as well.

The Big Daddy figurine, music cd, and making of DVD may not be entirely worth the extra $20.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 17:20

ORIGINAL: Mass X

But they don' t have the fancy special edition...

I dunno I may cancel and put my pre-order onto somthing else then go and get this at circuit city as well.

The Big Daddy figurine, music cd, and making of DVD may not be entirely worth the extra $20.

Special editions should stop fuking existing, especially the Halo 3 ones, thats just retarded, with such highly anticipated titles every edition should include at least the " making of" and sell the figure separately.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 20 Aug 07 10:21:18 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 18:17

Special editions should stop fuking existing, especially the Halo 3 ones, thats just retarded, with such highly anticipated titles every edition should include at least the " making of" and sell the figure separably.

Options are never bad. They should sell stuff seperately though!
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 23:14
Limited editions are necessary, they provide extra revenue for the gaming companies. So long as in game items and levels/balacing stuff is not part of limited editions, I have no qualms with them.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 20, 2007 23:23

Special editions should stop fuking existing

Nobody' s making you buy them dude. Games are expensive, developers are going to try to increase profit wherever they can, and if that means making you spend an extra $20 for a $4 figurine and a neato booklet & DVD...

It' s $47.99 at Fry' s Electronics

Fry' s doesn' t go under a different name somewhere else does it? I' ve heard of ' em, but I' m positive I' ve never seen one in my life.

Sweet. Thx Eddie

Any time dude. I went from buying the Collectors Edition, to not being able to buy the game at all, to having just enough for the regular copy in about 2 weeks.

ONE MORE DAY!!!

Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 21, 2007 05:03
I usually buy the special editions for the cases. I don' t really even use the extras. Of course, I' m not exactly hurting for cash, so that definitely plays a part.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Bioshock $10 Cheaper at Circuit-City - Aug 22, 2007 03:30

Fry' s doesn' t go under a different name somewhere else does it? I' ve heard of ' em, but I' m positive I' ve never seen one in my life.

Ive been to 2 Fry' s. One in Michigan and one in Ohio. I was driving up to Michigan and stopped in Ohio to visit some family, and I remembered hearing Evilman/Emofag, talk about it so I went in and it kicked ass, and then I saw another somewhere in the middle of Michigan and it was nothing like the other one. They were sold out of virtually everything video game wise. All they had were some old 360 titles, gears of war, a PS3, and a few 360' s. Not to mention that customer service was terrible. I simply asked if they had GRAW 2 in stock and they went fucking crazy

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll