Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 08, 2009 10:38
Hello again my fellow humble friends, there's a rumor that Yu Suzuki will leave Sega in 6 months, most people thought Adam Doree was lying regarding Yu Suzuki's status at the company.
It seems now that Adam was right all along that Yu Suzuki has no say as to what happens to Shenmue 3.
Yu Suzuki was keeping good pr so that one day when someone else at Sega makes Shenmue 3 people will learn to take it easier, and it wont be such a big deal that he wont work on it.
So Adam what's your say as to what will happen to Yu Suzuki?
Will full work on Shenmue 3 commence again?
I heard he's going to AQ entertainment that's where Naoto Oshima co creator of Sonic and others from Sega went.
Yu Suzuki can't touch Shenmue now just like Naka can't touch Sonic.
My guess is Toshihiro Nagoshi makes Shenmue 3.
If you notice this you will notice it's not worth noticing this notice, but i'm glad you noticed my notice. 
<message edited by Bababoo on Apr 08, 2009 12:14>
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 09, 2009 20:44
Suzuki doesn't make VF any more, and yet the VF series is still awesome. There are lots of talented people still at SOJ and AM2.

I mentioned before that Shenmue 3 has more chance of getting made with Yu-san involved if he's NOT at Sega.

But right now I have no idea what's going on with any of it, and don't know what the deal is with Suzuki because I have not been paying attention to any of it lately.

Don't expect him to be let out of his cage any time soon though. Sega doesn't like him talking. We should know, since we have the only interview he's done with any western media in the last five years, and I can tell you it wasn't easy to secure that. And leaving out Shenmue 3 was one of the conditions.
Bababoo

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 06:01
Oh, but i allways just wanted Sega AM2 to make it and no one else.
At any other team it wont be good.

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 07:16
Shenmue sucks. Get over it.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 07:56
mastachefbkw

Amen.

And baboon, can you please not type like a retard? Do you know how to make a paragraph?  Christ.  I don't even read past your first sentences because of how unnaturally you type, work with me.
<message edited by emofag on Apr 10, 2009 07:57>
Bababoo

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 12:01
emofag

mastachefbkw

Amen.

And baboon, can you please not type like a retard? Do you know how to make a paragraph?  Christ.  I don't even read past your first sentences because of how unnaturally you type, work with me.

You two suck, get over it. Just cause you two have the attention span of a pigeon doesn't mean we all do.
I'll type whatever way i feel like it ok, i only finished year 7 but i'm 23, no one taught me how to type and i just don't give a fuck it can still be understood, now fuck off.
While you went to school not everyone did, personel problems.
Our schools arn't like the ones in USA or UK the teachers are bad the computers are bad.
All i had was crazy teachers screaming, abusing as in actually touching by means of shaking, lifting off the groung etc. Doing stuff like that in kindergarden all the way up to year 6, and the kid only coloured it a colour that she couldnt see. This was how everyone was treated everyday, that's Australian schools for you. 
Most teachers i knew were probably picked up off the street homeless people and fed to teach.
Not only did i only finish year 7 but because of the bad teachers i missed a lot of days, if it wasn't for them i could of been anything, but it doesn't really matter now i can still go learn anything.
But it isn't as easy as it is for you to get a job and type.
I'm fine with being a barman and if i want something more so be it.
Why be so damn serious, big deal if im not good at typing. 

<message edited by Bababoo on Apr 10, 2009 12:35>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 21:07
Wow. Fucking wow. Youre from Australia, not some backwoods 3rd world country. Dont blame your school system for your lack of intelligence, literacy, and lack of college.
emofag

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 21:52
Why can't you use paragraphs? What the fuck is your problem?

It's very simple:

You two suck, get over it. Just cause you two have the attention span of a pigeon doesn't mean we all do.  I'll type whatever way i feel like it ok, i only finished year 7 but i'm 23, no one taught me how to type and i just don't give a fuck it can still be understood, now fuck off. While you went to school not everyone did, personel problems.   Our schools arn't like the ones in USA or UK the teachers are bad the computers are bad.

All i had was crazy teachers screaming, abusing as in actually touching by means of shaking, lifting off the groung etc. Doing stuff like that in kindergarden all the way up to year 6, and the kid only coloured it a colour that she couldnt see. This was how everyone was treated everyday, that's Australian schools for you. 

Most teachers i knew were probably picked up off the street homeless people and fed to teach. Not only did i only finish year 7 but because of the bad teachers i missed a lot of days, if it wasn't for them i could of been anything, but it doesn't really matter now i can still go learn anything. But it isn't as easy as it is for you to get a job and type.  I'm fine with being a barman and if i want something more so be it.  Why be so damn serious, big deal if im not good at typing.

See, despite all the typos at least that is READABLE.

String 5-8 sentences together, hit enter twice, and do it again, simple.  Your lack of paragraphs makes my eyes bleed.  It isn't the grammar or the typos, it's the layout that makes me not want to read it.

<message edited by emofag on Apr 10, 2009 22:28>
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 23:23
What... so people still expect Shenmue III to be made? Oh, wow...

I think you have a better chance of catching Santa naked in your bed rather than Shenmue being finished.

And yes, I cry myself to sleep every night due to this, but I don't care anymore. If it does get made, it will never be as groundbreaking and innovative as Shenmue and Shenmue II were. There's simply no budget to make it that awesome. Shenmue fans should just replay I and II for the rest of their lives. They'd be happier like that.

The only good thing here is Suzuki-San getting away from Sega. The man needs to make games, his genius is going to waste like this.
emofag

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 23:28
Shenmue sucked.
Shikashi

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 23:31
emofag

Shenmue sucked.

Doesn't matter if it sucked or not. The only thing I'm concerned here is having more Suzuki-San games, not Shenmue.
immortaldanmx

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 23:33
Shikashi

emofag

Shenmue sucked.

Doesn't matter if it sucked or not. The only thing I'm concerned here is having more Suzuki-San games, not Shenmue.

Fucking Weeaboo.

Japanese games are shit now anyway, particularly Sega. And drop the 'San' at the end of the name. Its fucking Suzuki.
Shikashi

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 23:38
It's whatever I want to call him. I respect the man, that's why I add "San" to the end of his name.

And I don't recall Valkyria Chronicles being shit, or Madworld, or any of the games Capcom released this gen.

You probably have a different opinion on that too, but I don't  give a shit.
I was wondering why the forums were deserted, I got my answer.

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 10, 2009 23:46
Shenmue 1 was great, 2 didnt have the magic the first did.. I want Shenmue Hd more than Shenmue 3
immortaldanmx

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 00:20
Shikashi

I respect the man, that's why I add "San" to the end of his name.

Are you Japanese? If not youre a dumbass and need to quit pretending you are.
Adam Doree

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 00:44
There's nothing wrong or obscure about non-Japanese referring to Japanese people as -san.

It should be noted that it's -san though not -San... since this place has turned into the Correct Typing Board.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 01:04

... since this place has turned into the Correct Typing Board.
Like you would know...
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 06:36
I think bethesda should buy the Shenmue franchise and make Shenmue 3.

That would rock.
Adam Doree

Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 06:46
Meh. Sumo Digital would do a better job and they'd do it for cheaper too! Sumo Digital is essential AM2-UK. ;-)

As the thread starter suggested I actually wouldn't mind seeing Nagoshi handle it though.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 06:47
I agree.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread