Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I HATE BEES 2!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 15, 2007 07:06
Yeah, um, hoax or not, this is really freaking weird.

Mmmmmmkay then. It appears to be a bizzare sort of " alternate reality game" , with MENSA like puzzles throughout the page (find out the answer! No you don' t get a question!!!).

It doesn' t appear to have anything to do with Halo 3, but there' s what I think is a shoutbox on the homepage that' s talking about Halo 3 nonstop. Weird eh?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 18 Jun 07 16:15:34 >
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: I Love Bees 2? - Jun 15, 2007 07:12
I' m confused and scared at the same time.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: I Love Bees 2? - Jun 16, 2007 09:41
BEEEEESSSSZZZ!!!! I HATE EM' !!!! I HATES ' EM SO MUCH!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD YA LITTLE YELLOW BUZZING MONSTERS!!!! I' LL CHOKE YOU ALL WITH YOUR OWN STINGERS YOU HARPOON WIELDING DEVILS!!!! JUST TRY AND SEDUCE ME WITH YOUR EMPTY PROMISES OF HONEY!!!! I REPLACED IT WITH GELIGNITE WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP!!!! BOOOM!!!! A-HAHAHAHAHA!! AH-HAHAHA-HA!!! AHA!!! AHA!!! AHA!!!

HA!!!

(BTW, not a Halo fan, but I can' t turn down a good ARG.)
< Message edited by Die_Hounderdoggen -- 16 Jun 07 1:44:45 >
Eddie_the_Hated

I HATE BEES 2!!! - Jun 19, 2007 00:14
What the fun was that?

So now I no longer love bees. I hate bees. I was working on a friend' s yard for him this morning, tearing down a fence near his garage, and just as I rip the last part of the fence down, to I realise that I' ve been gouging into a hornet' s nest with my crowbar. 8 or 9 of the little buggers fly out, and turn my left arm into a human pincushion.

It' s been 2 hours, and I' ve had a constant ice-pack & histamine-blocker regimine going, but there' s about 8 of them, & they' re all about the size of half-dollars. Methinks I' m going to have to get some medical attention soon.[:' (]
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: I HATE BEES 2!!! - Jun 19, 2007 00:38
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 19, 2007 11:25

I didn' t end up heading in to see the doc, they stopped getting bigger after they reached about quarter-size, & continued to go down throughout the evening. Still hurts like the devil though.
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 19, 2007 12:04
It' s all part of M$ Viral Campaign for Halo 3, just like ilovebees for Halo 2.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 19, 2007 14:19

It' s all part of M$ Viral Campaign for Halo 3, just like ilovebees for Halo 2.

Eddie getting gangstung by angry hornets is part of M$' s campaign?! I guess that' s the risk you run when you register your Gamercard profile as " underground" -- anything goes.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 20, 2007 03:17
I always find it a bit funny that they ban you for having multiple accounts, & they have a no-tolerance rule on any outside manipulation of games, they ban anybody who gets too high of a kill/death ratio, and yet they have an underground section.

I' m on the underground section because I' m not family friendly and I' m too worked up when I play online to be recreational.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 20, 2007 10:09
Yeah... I couldn' t really find a classification that suited me. I' m really competitive but not interested in trash talking behind the anonymity of the internets. I haven' t noticed that the classifications have much bearing on who you get matched up with, anyhow.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 20, 2007 10:24
I' m immune to viral marketing. I don' t get it, nor do I care.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 20 Jun 07 2:24:54 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I HATE BEES 2! - Jun 20, 2007 21:39
They' re not swollen now, but they' ve turned into 3 inch diameter rashes.

I think I was stung by a Red-Steckled Elbermung, & not a hornet as I originally thought.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll