Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 UEFA Champions League
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
UEFA Champions League - Apr 12, 2008 03:28
Anyone watching the UEFA Champions League?
Any Predictions?

I' ve been looking at it and would like to see Man United play Chelsea. (Liverpool plays good football, but i just don' t' like Peter Crouch) until he signs with someone else or don' t play then I' ll favor LP.

Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 12, 2008 04:02
I used to follow the Champions League religiously when I used to live in my old country. Here in the US, is really hard to even catch a game for it unfortunately and I have no idea what it looks like as of right now. Personally, I am not a fan of Barcelona, but I' ll rather see a Spanish-English final than both English.

But that Barcelona-Manchester game will probably be pretty intense. Probably Messi or Cristiano are gonna be the deciding factors for each team too
< Message edited by chimura -- 11 Apr 08 20:02:43 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 12, 2008 04:19
The whole competition is crap now anyway due to poor referreeing decsions. Yes a penalty at Anfield and yes a Penalty at the Emirates. However I would like to see a Barcalona Chelsea final with Henry scoring the winner.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 12, 2008 06:30
Well as long as chelsea don' t make it to the final I' ll be happy. And it would be funny if Barca don' t make it as Henry left Arsenal to go to a ' bigger' club to get the European trophy he wanted. I' m pretty sure it will be a ManU v Pool final anyway.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 12, 2008 12:59
It' s SOCCER bitches! Get it right...
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 12, 2008 22:07
We' re only in the UEFA cup but ' mon the Gers!!! Great result on Thursday.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 12, 2008 22:49

ORIGINAL: alijay034

The whole competition is crap now anyway due to poor referreeing decsions. Yes a penalty at Anfield and yes a Penalty at the Emirates. However I would like to see a Barcalona Chelsea final with Henry scoring the winner.

Yes, I have to agree. However, that penalty at Anfield...well, there is no way that was one. Toure pulled his hands back as soon as he and Babel entered the box.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 13, 2008 02:19

It' s SOCCER bitches! Get it right...

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
alijay034

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 13, 2008 03:49

ORIGINAL: Evilkiller

ORIGINAL: alijay034

Yes, I have to agree. However, that penalty at Anfield...well, there is no way that was one. Toure pulled his hands back as soon as he and Babel entered the box.

Everyone is pointing the finger at Toure but whoever the player is with him, causes the foul, I think it was Eboue. So i still say the Anfield shout was a Pen, but the tie should have been over after the Emirates game, oh well, always next year.

Oh and it' s not Soccer, it is the true game of football, not that namby pamby rubbish with the pads and the throwing of the ball and it hardly touching the foot!!!!!!
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 14, 2008 05:00
Oh sorry, that was my bad. I always pretend that Eboue doesn' t exist because whenever he is on the pitch it' s like we are one man down.
< Message edited by Evilkiller -- 13 Apr 08 21:02:58 >
alijay034

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 14, 2008 05:18
He has been god awful this season, why Mr W doesn' t play him at right back with Sagna injured is beyond comprehension, but he is the gaffer.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 15, 2008 21:46

Liverpool plays good football, but i just don' t' like Peter Crouch

No, Liverpool play shite football. Too fu.cking defensice minded. If Crouch is playing all they do is hit long balls up to to him. Horrible team to watch. Man Utd and Arsenal play great football. I really hope Liverpool don' t win the Champions League. Liverpool were lucky against Aresnal, Aresnal should have got a penalty in 1st leg and the Liverpool penalty in 2nd leg was debatable. I think Man u will do it this year.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 16, 2008 00:28
I' m stuck on the other side of the pond with f*cking American football... talk about a joke.
the_shadowwolf

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 16, 2008 00:41

No, Liverpool play shite football. Too fu.cking defensice minded
If Crouch is playing all they do is hit long balls up to to him.

Yeah that is their style and long balls to Crouch who can' t play the game, just because he is tall but he has NO skill. (and always with a stupid look on his face).

Ornodeal

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 16, 2008 01:21
while Crouch may be lanky and appear uncoordinated he does seem to have a great knack at volleying
< Message edited by Ornodeal -- 15 Apr 08 17:22:08 >
alijay034

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 16, 2008 19:38
Crouch must be doing something right he has a knack of scoring for England when he starts, he is a much better option than ' sicknote Owen' , Or face like a well slapped arse Rooney.
the_shadowwolf

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 23, 2008 07:50
Anyone looked at Chelsea vs Liverpool game today?
Liverpool was dominating again in the midfield and seemed to have this game at hand until the own goal by John Arne. Poor dude, he' s a good player and played a good move to get the ball out but ended up at the back of his own net.
Now Chelsea just got to win the 2nd leg.

Tomorrow FC Barc vs Man Utd will be a good game.
My prediction 1-1 (1st half)
1-2(final)
Ornodeal

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 23, 2008 16:44
another well worked game plan by Rafa, to be ruined in the last minute by the own goal. Chelsea did very little all game apart from Drogba flouncing around like a little girl.

As Chelsea' s record at home is so good can' t see Liverpool pulling this one off - although a lot may depend on the weekend' s match; all of Liverpool' s main players will have the day off, Chelsea have the crunch fixture with ManU.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 24, 2008 01:27
Chelsea were very lucky. Yes Liverpool played better but thats football. It was a dreadful match by two teams that play horrible football which is why I can' t stand either teams! I can' t see Liverpool turning this one around, Liverpool are never good at chasing games.
Tonight should be a great game by two teams that play brilliant football.
the_shadowwolf

RE: UEFA Champions League - Apr 24, 2008 06:13
Well i was wrong.
0-0 goals of the Man Utd vs FC Barc

Ronaldo penalty could have made the game more thrilling cause then Barcelona would have to score. Barcelona did have more possession but good goal keeping by Manchester United.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll