Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Would life be better without money?
Jackelcy Dumas

• Total Posts : 58
Would life be better without money? - Jul 12, 2005 13:55
I think it will because people would' nt get robbed,murdered, there would be no pverty life would be so happy.
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: Would life be better without money? - Jul 12, 2005 15:11
In some ways it would but, there would still some way to gain power. With people high in power there will always be someone on the bottom.
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
RE: Would life be better without money? - Aug 19, 2005 16:11
people are robbed for things other than money, murdered for things other than money, and poverty would still exist, only it wouldnt be lacking money. it would be lacking something to trade for food and items you need. money doesnt make the world a bad place, just lets bad people take control. money itself isnt evil. what about charities? what about billionaires who donate millions of dollars everyyear to various causes. no, im sorry, as long as there is man the world will be a bad place. has very little to do with money. and as george foreman says, there would just be other things that made you powerful. the elite in a world without money would be a dude with a lot of food or batteries or something. dig?
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Would life be better without money? - Sep 18, 2005 13:22
there were all those things before we had " money"

back in the day, people were trading fruits and berries for furs and arrowheads....It was currency. There has always been currency, just not always " money"
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Would life be better without money? - Sep 18, 2005 20:36
Can' t see it making much difference. Murder, robbery, cheating, corruption and fighting will still exist - human nature, unfortunately. If it' s not money, it would be something else.
< Message edited by Sharon -- 19 Sep 05 4:36:38 >
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Would life be better without money? - Sep 18, 2005 21:27
i dont think life would be better if there was no money
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Would life be better without money? - Sep 19, 2005 11:35
I agree with many of the others...ill will wasn' t created and/or discovered because money came into the equation.

You' re either the hunter, the prey, or a pacifist.

Though there are more people willing to live in peace, there are still those who are considered chaotic to societal developement.

Money has nothing to do with the chaotic...except to allow them to fund their cause.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll