Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 gamer' s wanted
michael5406

• Total Posts : 1
gamer' s wanted - Dec 01, 2007 09:35
Are you a gamer? Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, Game Cube, GBA, DS, PSP, or even PC games. If you have one or more of the systems below then let me tell you about an exstordinary site. You can go to either one of these links to get started in what I like to call the cheepest way to get games that you want.

http://bored.sayswap.com

http://www.sayswap.com

This is a free site to join. You can post all the games that you have and search the site for other users that have games you want. When you find the user message them and start swapping. The site prints out prepaid envelopes so you are NOT out any money to ship those games. Your game will come in the mail. Play the game and if everthing works out then leave positive feedback and your off and running. I can tell you from exsperiance. I had alot of ps2 games and recently got a xbox 360 I traded all my ps2 games for xbox 360 games and now I have a total of 25 games all traded on this site. So what do you have to loose. Come on and join and get your first trading token for free. Use my name for referance if you like or not up to you. My username on sayswap is michaelrigg. Just join we need all the users we can get.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: gamer' s wanted - Dec 01, 2007 09:51
DieHounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 59
RE: gamer' s wanted - Dec 04, 2007 10:02
Are you an utter waste of space? Trollers, spammers, phishers, assholes, douchebags or even morons. If you are one or more of the people above, then let me tell you about an " exstordinary" site! You can go to either one of these to get cheap kicks.

http://www.somethingawful.com/
www.ytmnd.com/

These are a free site to join. You can post all the crap you want and search the site for users that have other crap. When you find the user, message them and star flaming. The site doesn' t apply to the real world. The crap comes over the internets. Indulge in the crap and leave uniformly negative comments. I acn tell you from exparianse. I had a lot of brains and just found the internet. I traded all my brains for internet crap and now I have total of 25 IQ points. So what do you have to loose? Come on and get youre- I can' t do this anymore. It' s just too much. Why do these people keep coming back?
< Message edited by DieHounderdoggen -- 4 Dec 07 2:03:21 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message