Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 00:38
DS lite Vs DS

This screen just rox!
The buttons are not the GBA SP crappy buttons - these are SNES style GB MICRO buttons!
The D-Pad is also the one used in Micro (god damn it give me one!)

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 00:42
Looks sweet, too bad its going to cost a lot (yes im poor as hell i know it), somehow i think ill prefer 2, 360 games instead of this one.
]GaNgStA[

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 00:49
I' ll sell my old DS (also white - imported from japan - looks so sweet :) ) and hopefully get it

- if you want to know what it means to play on those new buttons go to any shop and ask them to let you hold GameBoy Micro - it is a huge difference.
Vx Chemical

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 00:51
Id like one for sure, but i wouldnt sell my old one since, id be nice to have to to play with my GF, maybe ill wish one for my birthday, depending on which games are out in may!
]GaNgStA[

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 01:02
Well I can understand you since we' re both europeans (and you' re from better parts than me hehe) - but it' ll costslightly more than the old one.

We' ll see I guess :)
Vx Chemical

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 01:08
Yeah. Only time will tell :) it does look sweet though!!!
]GaNgStA[

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 01:33
It' s amazing - I can play with my cousin who lives 3 floors above me - no lag - and no WI-FI - just DS wireless play.

Picto chat is great for conversations hehe
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 02:24
I was thinkin of getting 1 but the price is a bit high for an updated version plus i had n idea they were gonna do that.
]GaNgStA[

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 02:39
it' s 169$ comparing to 149% for the old one

- great button improvement and fantastic screen brightness (with regulation)
I' m sold :)

But I' m thinking about PSP GIGAPACK at the moment ...emulation is the word
dasher232

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 04:20
Nah for me it' s always gonna be ' no to sony' I might get the ds light though even though I have tho old one simply because i' m a sucker for improvement.
]GaNgStA[

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 06:45
Yeah - I' m not entirely into that PSP idea but it has it' s good sides

Then again the best game I' ve played lately on any system is MArio KArts multiplayer with friends (not WI FI) on the DS.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 08:10
The waaaay brighter (almost as bright as PSP) screen makes it worth the price. That and it' ll go nicely with my white PSP, iPods nano & video and my err, ..white trainers...

Emulation though is DEFINATELY the word! It' s precisely the reason i bought a 2nd PSP (5 months ago). Play emulated goodness on my original black PSP and new games on my white one.

Does anyone know whether the 4Gb HDD is any good though? Gangsta? I have 2 x 1Gb sticks but could do with more space, and 4Gb would just about do!

I am loving Breath of Fire III. I didn' t realise the PSP version was out yet and just had to buy it. That and Street Fighter have kept me busy all day!
]GaNgStA[

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 17:28
Check www.lik-sang.com for customer reviews on HDD for PSP - It includes Battery Addon as well.

There' s a cool thing for PSP - Analog addons - people write great stuff about it - you have to check it :)

BOF3 was ok - I remember playing it on PSX (YES P S X !! ) :)
Nitro

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 22:39
The analog armour, i know, i got them when i ordered Enchant Arm.

The analog stick still feels strange though, but it' s nice to get some height there. I have to keep taking them off though to put it back in it' s leather case.

Playstation or PSone!

Never PSX because a) it was a codename and do you still call your Dreamcast a Blackbelt, Dural or Katana?! and b) the ACTUAL PSX was rubbish and didn' t sell well!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 17 Feb 06 14:42:15 >
dasher232

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 22:56
Is there anything else hat' s different about it apart from the size n brightness?. Plus have to say the blue version looks sweet.
Nitro

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 17, 2006 23:31
Yeah dash, Alex the Kid will be built in!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 18, 2006 02:08
Is Breath of Fire III good? I' m thinking of getting a decent RPG for my PSP and it stands between Breath of Fire III and Tales of Eternia. Which one is best?
Nitro

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 18, 2006 06:29
Man, don' t make me decide....

Get them both....

....err, if you can' t get both then i' d actually get Tales....
]GaNgStA[

RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 18, 2006 07:21
Both are OK but none of them is ...huge or ...amazing - BOF3 is a really good game.

Tales was a huge dissapointment (in most reviews I' ve read).

I only played BOF3 for PSX.

Check some reviews if you can' t decide.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: WOW DS LITE - The difference is huge! check this photo. - Feb 18, 2006 19:55
Two RPGs at the same time? Hehe not me. I usually buy games so that I have a maximum of two unfinished games per console at the same time. Otherwise I' d never finish any games, especially RPGs.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll