Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Danny Sins
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Danny Sins - Aug 30, 2007 17:04
So Ive bought a Wii[with Zelda]. I havent played it much[Bioshock anx C&C3 MP] but anyway, what should I get this year [other than ssb and galaxy ofc]?

FC: 6968 2826 2926 4875
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 30, 2007 17:21
I very nearly bought one at the weekend but managed to convince myself i didn' t have the time for it yet. I hate walking past gaming hardware i don' t have. It makes me want to buy it, even though i might not need it.

Right now though i don' t even have time for Warhawk (out on the EU PSN today i think) because i' m in the US CoD4 beta. Hell, i' m even going to have to neglect BioShock for a couple of weeks...

To be honest though, even though the Metroid Prime 3 reviews have re-kindled my interest in the machine, i' m not 100% sure i' ll ever buy one. There' s a world of difference between games like BioShock, CoD4 and Halo 3 and Metroid Prime 3 and the gap is getting ever greater.

Plus, Prime 3 doesn' t have online which is fucking retarded, especially given that the fucking DS version does... I may have nearly bought one, but that' s because it' s cheap and i' m a sucker for new shit.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 30, 2007 19:19
Add me my friend code is...

2873289221083782929379110331717391931377773198138313013131 u got it?
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 31, 2007 00:45
LOL Quez.

Damn that whole friend code thing sucks ass..
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 31, 2007 00:48

Plus, Prime 3 doesn' t have online which is ***ing retarded, especially given that the ***ing DS version does...

Metroid Prime is an adventure game despite the first preson view and no matter how good the controls are.
Adventure games aren' t supposed to have online multiplayer or similar.

Leave online multiplayer for pure FPS games.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 31, 2007 01:10

Metroid Prime is an adventure game despite the first preson view and no matter how good the controls are.
Adventure games aren' t supposed to have online multiplayer or similar.

Leave online multiplayer for pure FPS games.

You have to admit though, if the controls are the end all be all of FPS as they said, the multiplayer could, and should be good.

How hard would it be to make even a simple multiplayer setup like James Bond Goldeneye.

I can' t be too hard on it because Bioshock doesn' t have MP either. However, I think it would relate itself worse to MP because it would be so fundamentally imbalanced, not to mention, the game looks to already have taken a ton of people and time to create.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 31, 2007 01:21
Shenmue had a cool fighting system. Does that mean I want to see Shenmue online fighting in Virtua Fighter style? No, because that' s what Virtua Fighter is for.

Some developer can do a game with the same controls as Metroid Prime. But using the Metroid Prime design and music and stuff just wouldn' t be my kind of online game.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 31, 2007 03:30
Im not getting MP3, I dont like fischerprice in my FPSs.

Anyway, anyone know how well the 64 games hold up on the classic controller, or should I use a GC one?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Danny Sins - Aug 31, 2007 05:26

Anyway, anyone know how well the 64 games hold up on the classic controller, or should I use a GC one?

They are ok, but for mario 64 I found it a bit odd using such a tiny controller. I found the GC controller a bit easier to manage with, and I hate that controller. So if you like GC ones, then I imagine it would be better suited to you.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll