Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Adult Swim upgrades to network status, New shows and old shows with new episodes
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Adult Swim upgrades to network status, New shows and old shows with new episodes - Mar 25, 2005 08:20
IGN.Com
I dont know how many ppl here actually watch adult swim (a program block that starts off at around 10pm on Cartoon Network) But it has some of the best animated shows ever in terms of humor (excluding the lame ass shwo Tom Goes to the Mayor). This is the place that brought Family Guy back to life. Other shows include, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Venture Brothers, Sealab 2021, and Robot Chicken, as well as a few animes.

Neways the program block has now moved up to network status (a network within a network I guess). And will include 5 new series and season 2 of the very awsome Venture Brothers. Also new episodes of Family Guy will start off around the same time they start to air on Fox.

So basically this is great news to ppl who have found the great laugh yer ass off section of TV World.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 25 Mar 05 16:22:19 >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Adult Swim upgrades to network status, New shows and old shows with new episodes - Mar 25, 2005 10:28
Excellent! My husband and I both enjoy the Adult Swim programs (can' t stand Tom Green -- what did Drew Barrymore ever see in him).
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Adult Swim upgrades to network status, New shows and old shows with new episodes - Mar 27, 2005 00:55
Tom Green has a show on Adult Swim now?

Anyways, Adult Swim reached God status with me when they started airing Family Guy. I also like Home Movies, Robot Chicken (So funny), and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The only show on Adult Swim that sort of pisses me off is that damn anime parody comedy show. It' s just not funny or interesting, which is a dangerous combination.
Chad

• Total Posts : 6
RE: Adult Swim upgrades to network status, New shows and old shows with new episodes - Apr 01, 2005 21:52
yes, I love to catch Adult Swim when I can (since i work the night shift, don' t get to see it much). happily enough, I saw that some of the producers went off to japan for an anime convention, so we might get a few new shows! :D

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll