Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BIGFOOT finally revealed!!!
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
BIGFOOT finally revealed!!! - Oct 09, 2004 06:29
I never believed in the Yeti or Bigfoot or anything like that. Now the truth has been revealed! Finally! I was watching the news when it shows a guy who admitted he wore a bigfoot costum and have people videotape it as footages just to make money. These kinds of news always make me laugh . I forgot the name of the guy though...
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: BIGFOOT finally revealed!!! - Oct 09, 2004 06:56
It was shot on an old camera back in the day and was believed to be one of the most solid pieces of evidence in favor of their actually being a bigfoot. The guy died and his family told the press that it was all a fake. I' m surprised you are just hearing about it now, if we are talking about the same thing here. This happened months ago.

Also, in all fairness this announcement is not exactly proof that there isn' t a bigfoot. Just that this particular case was fake. I' m not a big believer but it is refreshing to have stuff like this explored in a world where we have almost explored and found everything.
< Message edited by yoshimitsu15 -- 10/9/2004 3:56:39 PM >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: BIGFOOT finally revealed!!! - Oct 09, 2004 07:04
The McGruder Film is the footage of JFK' s head being blown away in Dallas.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: BIGFOOT finally revealed!!! - Oct 09, 2004 07:27

I' m surprised you are just hearing about it now
No, I already know of the guy dying and his family confessing long ago when the news came out. This just happens to be NEW news.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: BIGFOOT finally revealed!!! - Oct 09, 2004 15:56
LOL

Yeah, I didn' t think that was the right film but it was the only film I could think of. It might be Peterson but I' m not sure. Anyways...

Can you provide a link or something? I wouldn' t mind reading the article myself.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll