Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Superman... really?
JennieK

• Total Posts : 9
Superman... really? - Feb 26, 2003 18:15
Who would you guys like to see play the new Superman or Batman?

So far- named potentials are Brad Pitt (Bruce Wayne)... who i really can' t picture. And Josh Hartnett (Clark Kent)... who i can' t even imagine in this role just because of his heart-throb status... That was as bad as suggesting Nicolas Cage in the first instance. It' s quite clear that Christopher Reeve is near irreplacable.

I think Tobey Maguire did a superb job as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and i haven' t seen Daredevil so i can' t comment on Ben Affleck.

Otherwise - I really vote for a near unknown!

drew93084

• Total Posts : 114
RE: Superman... really? - Feb 28, 2003 00:48
Superman has to be an unknown guy

go back to Michael Keaton for Batman
Shiek Abdul III

• Total Posts : 26
RE: Superman... really? - Feb 28, 2003 14:59
>Who would you guys like to see play the new Superman or Batman?

Batman? Michael Keaton again. He was awesome. Otherwise... Pierce Brosnan or another ex-bond. They have the look and suaveness that Batman' s supposed to have, although Brosnan would need to scruff up a bit and put on some muscles.

>It' s quite clear that Christopher Reeve is near irreplacable.

Indeed. Jostle Fartnett has been confirmed unfortunately. The young whippersnapper will be playing Superman, in possibly the worst souding remake *ever*. It' s cost them a few million already and they haven' t even rolled a second of film.

Dryer than my sand-stained sandals.

>I think Tobey Maguire did a superb job as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and i haven' t >seen Daredevil so i can' t comment on Ben Affleck.

Yeah. Maguire was good, if a little too short for my liking. You' ll find out about Afleck on Saturday. ;-)

Laters

The Shiek
Stimpy182

• Total Posts : 25
RE: Superman... really? - Feb 28, 2003 21:36
Afflek' s a tool and a half and Hartnet is very punchable.

I' d honestly not even see another Superman made than to see some 2-bit smacktard with a pretty face ake over the role.

I grew up watching the Supermans when they would come on HBO for the first time and STILL cannot believe Christopher Reeve is in teh condition he' s in...so sad.

But seriously...Hartnet sucks and doesn not deserve the role.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Superman... really? - Mar 01, 2003 16:27
A little off topic but did anyone catch Christopher Reeve on Smallville the other day? A pretty good episode where Clarke learns to read his native language and Christopher Reeve has a message from his parents to give to him.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll