Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sega Rally Revo Arcade in Birmingham UK?
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Sega Rally Revo Arcade in Birmingham UK? - Apr 05, 2008 04:25
Jassi Singh on NTSC UK relates his tale of what is apparently a test version of a fully force feedback-equipped sit-down cabinet of an arcade Sega Rally Revo. Click this.

Maybe one of you UK cats could swing by and check it out? If not, just read...

....I' ve played a number of racers with arcade rigs, I' ve never played one with as mad feedback as this. I kept thinking that " Shit...i better not **** up my back on this thing!" but I was fine. xD

Anyway, must have put about 8 credits into this thing and when I was playing there were these 3 dudes constantly watching, but they never got on the machine. When I went to get more tokens one of the dudes runs behind the machine with a keyboard from his bag, did somthing and then went back and tried to mingle in with the crowd.

Carried on playing, saw on the reflection of the screen they were still watching, I had a glance over my shoulder and they started to look away or made on the spot conversation with eachother! Smooth. Although, they could have just been admiring my awesome beard...it happens.

*strokes*

Judging by the lack of tracks and cars, this must have been a location test or somthing and those guys were from SRS. Cool!....
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Sega Rally Revo Arcade in Birmingham UK? - Apr 05, 2008 04:40
Yup, we have one in Manchester. It' s not called SEGA Rally though, it' s called Super Challenge. The seat even tilts slightly when you' re drifting. I haven' t played it much because the game is pretty shit but the cabinet itself is funky.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll