Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Penguins!
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 57
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Conviction an - Sep 21, 2006 19:23
Ubisofts servers were hacked again and a 2GB file containing artwork was open for download for a short time. It' s been removed now but the more interesting stuff i' m posting here.

There was also a document containing a list of there upcoming games, some of which are still to be announced. Here' s the list...

Assassins Creed
Farcry 2
Farcry PSP
Farcry Wii
Lost
Naruto
OpenSeason
Prince of Persia
Vegas
Rocky PSP
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell 5
Surf' s Up
Star Wars PSP
Shaun White (Snowboarding game)
TMNT
TMNT GBA

^^^ Assassin' s Creed 360 HUD, game looks amazing!

Memory Paused?! So the game is a series of memories?!

^^^ The new Prince of Persia -- looks like another re-make.

^^^ Splinter Cell: Conviction

I don' t have the artwork yet but i' ll probably post it later when i manage to secure the file.

^^^ Oh, and didn' t i say i didn' t want to play as a bloody penguin!!!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 21, 2006 20:10
UbiSoft love to leave their sexy corporate legs wide open don' t they?

I think they do this on purpose... Those Assassin' s Creed screens look very
appealing, but what' s that " vision" thing assigned to ' Y' ?

Does he have a glass eye or something?
OneWingedAngel

• Total Posts : 142
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 21, 2006 22:04
What is that Penguin thing???
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 21, 2006 22:07
Good hacking Majik.
Up for graw tonight boys?
Darren

• Total Posts : 68
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 01:49
Assassins Creed is looking so good, and the HUD is really cool.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:06

UbiSoft love to leave their sexy corporate legs wide open don' t they?
Well, no one' s complaining, and it' s not like it' s hurting their image any. (the Assasin' s HUD looks great) If it works for them, why not use it?

he pause menu looks like it belongs in MGS4. Very stylish, don' t get me wrong, just, really really not dark ages, which i guess is nice for a change.

Splinter Cell Conviction? Final name? Red herring? or bored Lead Art Director?

So I take it the penguin thing is Surf' s Up? That will be interesting, to say the least.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:07
am i the only one not liking the hud? It looks to futurish for a game set in the middle ages!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:14

am i the only one not liking the hud? It looks to futurish for a game set in the middle ages!

Yeah, I got that vibe in the beginning too. But at least it' s different, and they' re not just ripping off something else.
Nitro

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:23
The game isn' t quite what you might be thinking. There' s a little more to it than the Middle Ages.
Vx Chemical

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:29

The game isn' t quite what you might be thinking. There' s a little more to it than the Middle Ages.

That as far as i know, is only a rumour, though it would be sweet if it was true, any evidence, other than the funky HUD
Nitro

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:33
There was a video shown at E3 where the character woke up in a room connected to a Matrix-esque machine.
Vx Chemical

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:34
Linky?
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:35

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Is it just me or doe this remind anyone of south park.
Vx Chemical

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:36
YEah he reminds me of Cartman
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:40

I hope it' s not another gorgeous Middle Age game ruined by high tech story behind it.

I hated this in NG - this game was so awesome in first 2 levels of feudal Japan and then KABOOM you' re a high tech ninja.
QuezcatoL

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:43
I don' t know why,i can' t get hyped by this " assassin creed" .

Hopefully a demo will come soon so i can change my mind,cause i love the medival time,it' s just that i don' t wanna kill templar knights etc,it goes against my standrads FFS
Nitro

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:43

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Linky?

Until of course we were just about out of the castle walls, at which point they dropped the gates and a horde of guards surrounded us and proceeded to beat the life right out of us. The interesting twist here is that upon death you don' t appear to actually be dead but rather you wake up in some sort of futuristic laboratory type setting ... and that' s where it ended. In spite all of our pressing we were unable to get any info about said lab of the future but we can relatively safely assume its either a case of holodeck type action a-la Star Trek, or it' s a bit of a Quantum Leap type thing, wherein the player is part of some sort of plot to bend history to their will by way of past event manipulation. Either way we are highly intrigued.

LINKY
Vx Chemical

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:47
okay i like the HUD now, its more fitting, though im intrigued, somehow it would also have been cool with a assasin game really set in the middleages, with only the tools of the trade so to speak!
QuezcatoL

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:47
Up for some Graw tonight?

Gonna buy Nhl2007 or saints row or perhaps test drive unlimted on monday btw.
Vx Chemical

RE: Prince of Persia REMAKE, Assassin' s Creed HUD/Pause Screen, Splinter Cell: Convictio - Sep 22, 2006 03:49
id go for saints row, other titles sound boring! Yawn
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 57

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread